Short shifter

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

your starting to repeat ur self, the right person will chime in when they get the chance

-i dont mind the repeat but some of these guys are brutal, just watchin ur back

"gotta love vtech"?

You like phones that much eh?
vtech.jpg

Wow, Just fucking wow... It's the first fucking listing when you search on Google... Fucking lazy ass retards... here you little fucking mama's boy: Forbidden Short Shifter - Google Search

fucking gay...what is your deal with "forbiden" just get a regular dam short shifter,,they are all basically the same

DC sports short shifters suck. Made out of aluminum. Will break. Happened to me.

B&M short shifter (for rod linkage) for the win! Made of 100% steel, will never break.

They all have the same bend, basicly. Pick your material, and manufacturer stated reduction in throw. That's it.

BTW a short shifter is kind of lame. It actually takes you less time to shift if you got a longer shifter. Factor in the time it takes you to move your hand from the wheel to the shifter. But I have one, so oh well.

When it comes to bowdens (cables, like on your lude), you can use just about anything. My friend has experiance with a B&M on his 92 accord and it had perfect fitment.

-my .02

hey whats the performance difference between an aluminum short shifter and a stainless steel one? the cheap ebay shifters are aluminum but all the nice ones i see are steel.

The aluminum one I've used had no give, flex, or bending about it. It just snapped right off. It's hardened or something. Like, hard and firm, but brittle. If you know what I'm saying.

Oh by the way, your out of your freakin mind paying more than 50 for a short shifter! My B&M for my EJ8 was 45 when I got it. The DC was 50 I believe as well. $120 for a skunk2 is outrageous! Am I the only person who thinks that? It's a piece of bent metal.... and it's NOT worth the extra money. The DC had bearings (roller blade style) in the bottom, which sucked, had a lot of play. The B&M requires you to use your stock insert which is lubed up good and it feels way better.

Screw Skunk2 or DC's bearing design. More to fail.

The aluminum one I've used had no give, flex, or bending about it. It just snapped right off. It's hardened or something. Like, hard and firm, but brittle. If you know what I'm saying.

it's like the fiberboard design for wood but for shifters. 120 bucks for a shifter...................kill yourself

Back