Should I feel like an ass?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BATTLE ON STREET

anyway that cavalier had an obx muffler, an iceman intake, hyundai elantra fuel management and a gt-r emblem its good for 500 hp so what if its a rs model.

hahahaha cavaliers suck, and that was a waste of expensive gas my friend.

I had a similar situation with a Mustang right after I got my license, only I pulled over. The cop came up to my car and said something along the lines of, "He initiated the race, he drove recklessly, and you won't do this again if I let you off. Get out of here." Then being the asshole I am, I flipped off the guy in the Mustang as I pulled away. I was actually dropping a friend off so I had to pass again and the Mustang driver was in cuffs.

lol good work on the natural reflexes i say

They didn't make the cobalt when he owned a Cavalier. So, you lose. Anyone seen the Whitfield Cobalt as of late? Ok... anyway... about the mustang getting ticketed/arrested... that doesn't happen here to anyone with a Honda badge on their car. It's always the import's fault. Of course, it always pays to be blonde and go 'it's my ex husband's car... I got it from the divorce' but they see the BAR sticker and go 'damn it...'

yea.. i'm kinda waiting to get pulled over and asked to pop my hood.. i cant wait see there face when they see the BAR sticker to the right of the motor

It means... in the 'smog law' state of CA... my B16 swap is 100% legal. Pretty soon, though, I'm turning it into an alternative fuel vehicle. It will never have to be smogged again.... the civic is already registered as one. :D

It means... in the 'smog law' state of CA... my B16 swap is 100% legal. Pretty soon, though, I'm turning it into an alternative fuel vehicle. It will never have to be smogged again.... the civic is already registered as one. :D

gonna have it ref'd again as a propane vehicle.. nice.. when you're done, switch it back.. gotta love not having to smog again..

it would just suck to get caught driving on the street... unless the cop is so retarded he thinks methanol is an alternative fuel...?

:eek: ohh

ok i wont ask what the smog law is.....so i dont drag things out even more

Back