show your selves!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

here. i took this pic just so i dont looked stoned or pissed....and because i am bored and have nothing better to do....hmm...the strip clubs are still open
s3f13a2f6623be.jpg

Dude. I wanna go to the club... I miss the Mount Moriah Performing Arts Center... AKA the Purple Church, AKA Platinum Plus. I haven't been in like a year or more. :(

Originally posted by SiR Kid@Jul 15 2003, 01:55 AM
Dude. I wanna go to the club... I miss the Mount Moriah Performing Arts Center... AKA the Purple Church, AKA Platinum Plus.  I haven't been in like a year or more. :(

yea man...i havent been to a club in like a year! hmmmm...

Originally posted by toyarmy@Jul 15 2003, 12:27 AM
as for the kid, yup shes mine. ive got pictures of her helping reboot my cv axle, lookin at super street, and so on..she loves cars, its great.

i had a buddy of mine that used to call a girl's kid, a trophy...lol

Originally posted by Afipunk21+Jul 14 2003, 11:52 PM-->
Originally posted by Trinity@Jul 14 2003, 04:58 PM
2 litre EG
@Jul 13 2003, 02:10 AM
hmmmm, i guess i'll post a pic of myself...  its the same ole one that pretty much everyone on this board has already seen  haha

s3e2c8b4e01e5e.jpg

im on the far right [approximately 2.5 years ago]

hi my name is megan :) lol j/k

Megan,

showyourtits.jpg

how about no scott......

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Jul 15 2003, 01:52 AM
here. i took this pic just so i dont looked stoned or pissed....and because i am bored and have nothing better to do....hmm...the strip clubs are still open
s3f13a2f6623be.jpg

Dude you still look pissed, dont be mad at the Hondaswap, they didnt do nothin to you.,

Back