show your selves!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 2 litre EG@Jul 13 2003, 02:10 AM
hmmmm, i guess i'll post a pic of myself... its the same ole one that pretty much everyone on this board has already seen haha

s3e2c8b4e01e5e.jpg

im on the far right [approximately 2.5 years ago]

hi my name is megan :) lol j/k

umm i dont know if any of you all knew/noticed this, but the box that has the button for PM, e-mail and what not...there is a box to the left of the PM button that lets you put your picture of yourself there. click mine and see for example :)

I hope you guys don't start humping legs again with that pic........down boy down.

Hooters, well to be honest I hate hooters. The one in Boca Raton just closed down becuase the city didn't extend their lease, they felt like it was bringing the image of boca raton down, fucking asshole rich people.

I hate hooters really because evertime I have went the service sucked unless I actually knew the chick working, the clam chowder is thicker than 20w-50 oil, their raw oysters suck, the only thing I like is their naked hot wings. :)

Nice pic though :)

Milan

:werd: With the kid there, I take it you could maybe be my mom so leg humping is out for meh. :lol:

Holy shit, i forgot about that, what movie was that from?????????

Milan

ive yet to experience hooters (the restaurant lol). looking forward to it! :worthy: Honda-tech.com actually had a socal meet there back in may, but i missed it :p

My girls sorority met at hooters, that was kinda cool in a way... I'm with Milan, I dont think hooters is all that great, just a nice atmosphere ;)

click "add reply"
have the pic hosted online somewhere that allows linking of pics
copy the address of the pic
click the "IMG" button
paste the adress of the pic
click "OK"
add some words in the body of the post if you feel like it
click "add reply"

you see, ive never been to hooters either. that shirt was my mothers day present from my stepdad. he was going to new york and asked if i wanted anything, i said a shirt that said new york, he couldnt find any and knew hooters always had thier location on thier clothing so picked up a hooters shirt cuz it said new york. works for me, its actually real comfortable.

id like to go eventually though, we just got a one a few towns over so maybe i can check it out, see what all the hypes about.

esspecially if the wings are good. i LOVE wings.

as for the kid, yup shes mine. ive got pictures of her helping reboot my cv axle, lookin at super street, and so on..she loves cars, its great.

Originally posted by toyarmy@Jul 15 2003, 12:27 AM
as for the kid, yup shes mine. ive got pictures of her helping reboot my cv axle, lookin at super street, and so on..she loves cars, its great.

that is too cool. :D

i tryed to upload my pic on my person picture or whatever and it said there was an error or something.....

Back