SHS Prom

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah this year was supposed to be my 1st prom. Junior year.

My girl and I had a limo, and everything set up, it was going to be a blast...then her grandpa died and she had to leave 4 days before to northdakota, so I ended up cancelling everything. So yeah, I haven't experienced it yet. :(

I don't really do the usual hs stuff. No drinking, partying here, I just kind of do my own thing. I just am getting my aba race membership, I'm lifting, and other shit, that occupies my time, so I don't become a fuckup like the other 99% in my hick ass town.

:spin:

I just graduated HS on friday. :woo: but at the same time :( . It feels weird as fuck, I'm sure you all know the feeling. It's not like I'm sad to be leaving, its just weird knowing that I am. All of my friends, I'm not sad to leave behind, because the ones that I really care about and the ones that care about me I always have and will see outside of school.

As for prom, I never got to go, either year. I actually never went to a single HS function. Not one. Not one dance, game, pep-assembly, nothing. Jr. Prom I didn't go to because my girlfriend at the time wanted to do something else, cause she didn't go to my school and felt weird going to some other schools prom. And my prom this year, you might have already read why I didn't go. I BROKE MY FUCKING LEG!!! I had everything already paid for and whatnot and I had to cancel it all.

Oh well. :bawling:

Originally posted by Frankie P.@May 23 2004, 02:19 AM
Fuck you!!! I had the top cat, cane, limo, the works, spent over 1K on a five hour date. I ruled the world that night, ended up in a hot tub with 3 of the finest HS girls around. Don't hate!

That is as true as saying Chirstina Aguilera is a virgin.

You know what, it doesn't matter what you think, fact is it happened. Truth is big things happen to big spenders who do big things, don't hate on me because I can make things happen. Food stamps will always envy big money, that's the way of the world y0!

As far as friends go... I have three best friends- one I've been friends with since 1st or 3rd grade; one I've known since elementary school, but wasn't really good friends w/ until HS; and the third is someone I met in HS through the guy I dated. I love them all to death & see/talk to them on a regular basis.

I hated high school with a passion... too much BS, cliques, etc... and the only reason I would ever say I wish I could go back wouldn't have anything to do with HS, rather the time/age period. Things were so much simpler back then- more fun, less stress, almost no responsibilities. But I'm sooo glad I'm not in HS!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@May 22 2004, 09:40 AM
the best part of prom... was leaving early to go smoke weed.

:)

Getting high... *after* prom? Never heard of it. We smoked a bunch of weed and each drank a bottle of cough syrup before prom. And then went to a kegger... and took advantage of the rental tuxes by throwing beer at each other.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle+May 23 2004, 10:36 AM-->
Frankie P.
@May 22 2004, 02:32 PM
The only reason you people say HS sucked was because you were the losers of HS, but hey no big deal, I loved my proms, and I would go again in a heartbeat, just to relive the fun days when your only worry was gettting a 2.0 so you could be on the sports team. Man, those were the days, toilet papering, parties, the girls, the parties. I miss it, but it would have been 10x better if I knew then what I know now, I would have had all the pussy in the world.

did you not go to college?? College kicks the shit out of HS, and i liked hs alot.

:werd: liek a motherfucker. High school is fucking clown shoes compared to college. And I also liked highschool a lot as well.

Originally posted by TurboMirage+May 23 2004, 11:22 AM-->
90 accord
@May 23 2004, 12:04 AM
i would feel goofy if i was that much shorter then my girl :ph34r:

its not so bad. i can snuggle my face in her boobs. :D

damn, thats a good deal!!

i'm about 3" taller then mine, so i can't, and she's just too tall to kneel and suck it comfortebly while i stand.. <_<

:bo:

Oh man... TurboMirage could probably kneel and... oh man... BUAHAHAHA!!!!

I can just envision it, her telling him to get on his knees and do business. :lol:

Originally posted by dohch22a4@May 24 2004, 02:21 AM

I can just envision it, her telling him to get on his knees and do business. :lol:

ROFL!!
:owned:

Hmm.

I really enjoyed high school:
- made great grades
- made tons of friends that I still keep today
- had tons of fun at prom, and I didn't drink or smoke either

I really enjoyed college:
- made ok grades
- made tons of friends that I still keep today
- had tons of fun, drank some, smoked none
- got a great stressful job that worked me 70 hours a week and paid a shitload of money for a while

College >>> High School, but HS was still badass.

Originally posted by ktanaka@May 23 2004, 09:10 PM
Wow, i'd laugh if she read this post, because then you'd be :owned: lol

i really doubt it. she lurks the forum sometimes... shes good friends with alot of the NE crew.

Originally posted by dohch22a4@May 24 2004, 02:21 AM

:ph34r: :p :lol:

Originally posted by TurboMirage@May 24 2004, 08:49 AM

i really doubt it. she lurks the forum sometimes... shes good friends with alot of the NE crew.

She loves me for my car.

You know what, it doesn't matter what you think, fact is it happened. Truth is big things happen to big spenders who do big things, don't hate on me because I can make things happen. Food stamps will always envy big money, that's the way of the world y0!

So what you are saying is you paid these woman lots of money to have a threesome with you. Wow, I could do the same thing with crack, no big deal.

I'm only 22, but I've realized something in the last 4 years since high school.
I'm not saying high school sucked, but looking back on it, I've realized how... unimportant everything was. The 'status', impressing girls, what people think of you, all the general high school crap that at the time you view as the most important stuff in the world, was all meaningless in the big scheme. No matter how old you feel at the time, you're still damn child in high school. I wish I had realized that at the time.
All the 'real world' things you think you go through are kids stuff compared to the 'real' real world. Even when you're a senior, you're just freaking 18 years old. You've only been driving for 2 years. You can't even (legally) drink. You may think you're all big and bad, but you're a toddler as far as the real world is concerned.
I'm not saying to break out the dolls and go play on the swingset, but get back to being a kid while you still can.

Back