sigh... another build thread. but this one will also end without epicness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea im just going to do white. such an easy color to spray and easy to keep clean. after the last bit of welding is done, i am going to have alot of masking to do. ughhh i hate masking!

rear suspension is done (other than the ebrake cable and the toe kit needs to go in)
DSCN1201.jpg

DSCN1195.jpg

crazy toe. its maxed out and it still has like 2 inches of toe.
DSCN1198.jpg

nice wide stance. lovin it
DSCN1196.jpg

got the stock injectors in the itb's but it was mainly to see how the injectors fit. ill be switching to some rc 310cc
DSCN1199.jpg

finally get to use my sweet ass lug nuts!
DSCN1204.jpg

happy with how things are going tho
DSCN1194.jpg

It... Its beautiful. You and Airjockie should meet half way through the country and duke it out for Hondaswap CRX Supremecy!

I think he said they were titanium a while back.

Looks good....still.

Where are you shooting the paint? Doing it yourself?

What bumpers are you gonna use?

What the status of your engine harness? We're still waiting to see this thing run lol

The toe is without weight on the suspension....right? My wheels taco out when its jacked up for maintenance and I tuck about 1/2" in the front when its sitting down.

Last edited:
Looks good....still.

Where are you shooting the paint? Doing it yourself?

What bumpers are you gonna use?

What the status of your engine harness? We're still waiting to see this thing run lol

The toe is without weight on the suspension....right? My wheels taco out when its jacked up for maintenance and I tuck about 1/2" in the front when its sitting down.

yea i am shooting the paint myself. i have sprayed numerous pieces, but i have never sprayed a full car. i built a booth for spraying the rex. once i get everything set up, ill take pics of the painting process.

i have the usdm front end but i found a real, brand new mugen body kit that someone is selling for 500 bucks!!!!! im going to resell that for a few grand and most likely go with the sir front end.

the engine harness is still sitting in the box. i havent had a chance to take everything over to rywire because i know that shit is going to be expensive!! hopefully ill get it running by may.

yea, the toe is with no weight on. i just got a blox rear toe kit because the toe is pretty ridiculous and there is no more adjustment on the arm. i may have to roll the rear fender too. DA trailing arms are like a 1/4 inch wider so everything is pushed out. some people say to just use the crx trailing arm, but i like the stance of it so far.

I love SIR bumpers!! They look pretty nice and set off a front end without a bunch of flashy body kit crap. Rywire.....my friend (in the bay) has known Ryan for a while and remember when he first started the company...remembers him when he was in school and helped him with his JDM cluster conversion in his CRX. I have no idea on the cost of the harness......do you think its more then $300 with you providing the harnesses???

I would let the springs out to a spot they would naturally sit (with weight on it) and see what that does to your toe before you go much further into mod's/$$$$

I would let the springs out to a spot they would naturally sit (with weight on it) and see what that does to your toe before you go much further into mod's/$$$$

:confused:
I dont think weight is going to affect toe that much. Toe equals the left to right angle of the tire, not in and out from top to bottom. Is that what you are thinking of, camber?

I dont think weight is going to affect toe that much. Toe equals the left to right angle of the tire, not in and out from top to bottom. Is that what you are thinking of, camber?
Toe does change position with suspension travel, as the steering rack does not move vertically with the hubs.

There's a rear steering rack on CRXs?

LOL!
yea, i agree, toe does change with pressure, but not much. i am deffinitely going to have to put in my toe kit. its okay tho. it will be nice to be able to fine tune the suspension for the track. i just wish there was a track close to me that allowed test and tune days.

Yes you are right...sorry. That is what I was thinking of with the pics he showed.

Back