sigh... another build thread. but this one will also end without epicness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This is what I use GGLC track days for. You get TONS of track time to sort the car out.

i sorted out my fit at infineon when opak had their garage up there. they let me slip into their test days and let me use their tools. if i had to lug all my tools out there and i didnt have a garage to pull into, it would make it super hard. i just wish they would build the track at the alameda air fields already then going across the san mateo bridge for a track day wouldnt be so bad.

i sorted out my fit at infineon when opak had their garage up there. they let me slip into their test days and let me use their tools. if i had to lug all my tools out there and i didnt have a garage to pull into, it would make it super hard. i just wish they would build the track at the alameda air fields already then going across the san mateo bridge for a track day wouldnt be so bad.
Bring your tools, you don't need a garage. :)

Are they supposed to build a track on Alameda? I used to live there a few years ago. That old base would be a good place for a track.

Are they supposed to build a track on Alameda? I used to live there a few years ago. That old base would be a good place for a track.

its been talked about for the past 5 years but i dont think that city council can make up their mind on it. i heard somewhere that they think it will bring the wrong crowd into the town and congest the freeways surrounding the base. so stupid. it would stimulate the economy, get road racers out of the la honda hills and onto the track. its a win win all around but once again, idiot politicians fuck it up for everyone.

Bring your tools, you don't need a garage. :)

ugh... do not want to lay down on the hot as hell asphalt. having a nice cold ground to lay on in the sonoma heat is probably the best thing ever. i need to invest in a creeper.

when did Honda boys become prissy? lol

oh stop:super:

haha have you ever been under a hot car on a 100 degree day in sonoma? add the 150 degree asphalt you have to lay on and having an old nomex jumper on and you cant take it off because its the only thing keeping the ground from singeing your skin then you come tell me about prissy. haha.

oh stop:super:

haha have you ever been under a hot car on a 100 degree day in sonoma? add the 150 degree asphalt you have to lay on and having an old nomex jumper on and you cant take it off because its the only thing keeping the ground from singeing your skin then you come tell me about prissy. haha.
Yes I have. I've been road racing for almost 10 years now.

Try buttonwillow in 110 degree heat or Thunderhill in the middle of august? Sonoma is a cake walk and never gets as hot as those places.

I still call you a prissy... :) :super:

Two Bay Area boys bitching about hot weather....now that is funny! We come to the Bay to cool off lmao

I think its funny that anyone in nor-cal says it gets hot. Come join me down here in the south where the humidity makes you sweat through your shirts in less then 5 minutes.

^^^ indeed...no thank you. I like the dry heat....even when it get 105+ I would rather have it then humid gunk!

I cannot handle humidity.. I'm a priss in that department for sure. Dry heat is manageable. Buttonwillow is damn hot. Try being in a race car, full fire suit, for a 2 hour stint in the middle of August out there. Now that is FUN.. :)

Yeah....that sounds like a blast and a huge loss in water retention....lol

well, i got the toe kit from blox and fully extended it is the same length as stock. wtf why would anyone want negative camber on a fwd car? i am going to go get a cylinder of billet and make my own center piece from it. ugh. more work.

well, i got the toe kit from blox and fully extended it is the same length as stock. wtf why would anyone want negative camber on a fwd car? i am going to go get a cylinder of billet and make my own center piece from it. ugh. more work.
Toe != Camber.. what the hell are you talking about?? lol.. and yes, you do want negative camber, everywhere. Toe in not so much.

god dammit thats what i meant. haha i hate when you are thinking of one thing and you type another. i was going to mention that having negative camber will give a little positive toe but not enough to correct where the toe is on the car right now. i really need to get it on a alignment rack to see how far it really is off. right now i am just going off how it looks.

You can adjust toe and camber independently.

If the kit fully extended is the same length as stock, just mount it in the most positive position and adjust it from there.

You can adjust toe and camber independently.

If the kit fully extended is the same length as stock, just mount it in the most positive position and adjust it from there.

no i dont think you get the situation. the stock toe arm is in there right now and it is completely maxed out. it can give me no more positive toe. so with the blox kit or the stock arm, its only going inwards on the slot.

Last edited:
Back