sigh... another build thread. but this one will also end without epicness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

damn. I was looking at an ef the other day thinking I may look into getting one yours is just inspring. that thing is sweet!

What all is left to do?

still needs fuel tank/ lines/ filter/ regulator/ bulkhead, engine harness, obd1 eg hatch dash/cabin harness, fusebox driveshaft/halfshaft, rad hoses, spark plugs, injectors, gauges, key& cylinder, battery.

thats all i can think of for now, but i know there are other things

still needs fuel tank/ lines/ filter/ regulator/ bulkhead, engine harness, obd1 eg hatch dash/cabin harness, fusebox driveshaft/halfshaft, rad hoses, spark plugs, injectors, gauges, key& cylinder, battery.

thats all i can think of for now, but i know there are other things

well hey hurry up.. lol just kidding the rex is coming along awesome! its a great little brother for the fit.. :D

no real big updates lately. ive been busy with school and getting my bmw motorcycle ready for sale. only real update i have is that i bought injectors haha.

Get this think going! You are so close but.....I think I will be K-swapped before you are done!

Get this think going! You are so close but.....I think I will be K-swapped before you are done!

it would already be done but i just dont have the money to complete it. i was so low on cash, i almost was convinced to sell it last month but if i sold it, i would be admitting defeat and i never do that

I totally understand. I am pushing the limits (financially) to have my swap up and running in June.
I can only imagine the part list you have already compiled :thumbsup:

Back