Skateboard A$$hole...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i would fuck that guy up. and i woundn't of waited for him to pick up the fucking board. as soon as he kicked the board out from underneath me his ass would be on the ground. hell even if i wasn't involved and saw some pussy use a weapon against anyone expecially if the guy who didn't want to fight i'd tackle his ass from behind and fuck him up.

its people like that why my fighting tactics are if they get up in your face dont wait for a punch just headbutt them in the nose, then watch em' sqwirm on the ground. i that guys case id fall back on my HS wresting tackle him and punch him in the throat.

what a fucking pussy.

just watching that fucking video got my heart beating and im in asskick mode right now, even if i didnt know any of those guys i would've jumped in and beat that fucker til he was dead and then shove his gay lil toy up his ass.

this is on HT too, some guy said hes serving 3 years now, hope hes getting a good rectal reaming and dying from aids.

now it works... weird anyways yeah nice Ahole I love that ho "thats a 40K car I want to get the cops up in here wheres your ID"

lol

yup i must say if that was done around me or any of my fiends he would have gotten FUCKED UP

that bitch was fucking stoopid..

that kid needs to have his ass beat, or pounded by somne 400 lb guy named billy.

The sound of head meeting board is just painful to hear. i honestly couldnt believe that guy got up after taking those hits. :(

I have to say i thought it was kind funny till he went ape shit and smacked the dude with the board.

If I had been there that dude woulda gotten fucked up proper. like ripping off his leg and choking him with his ACL. :bash:

-Aidan

Wow...i seeeriously cant believe what a douche.com that guy was, was the guy taping it his friend? I think I heard him say " do a kick flip on his head or something". What a complete douche man....grrrrrr....

i thought the first part is somewhat funny. but it was kinda fuck'd just to do it to random people. but when he hit that guy... fuck, gives me a stomache ache, i don't know how people can do that kinda shit. oh well, he's gettin' what he deserves.

First few stunts, were shitty to do .. But not shot worthy. The board at the girl's car should have wounded up him up the hospital with severe head trauma. The car stunt and mouthing off should have ended in a gunshot to the foot.

Hitting the guy in the head was, and is the more I think about it, Warrant enough to step in and put 2 to the chest, 1 to the head. That's a major assault.

-> Steve

i would really love to fucking beat that fucker like the bitch he is.....now i wanna kickass.....dammit :bash:

that dude he hit with the skateboard fuckin cant fight. when a guy holds a weapon at you never take your eyes off him. and when he cocks back to swing thats where you TEAR HIS ASS UP. believe me, i fought a skateboarder before and they cant fight without their boards. all you got to do is get close enough. but it funny though you see how weak the skateboarder really is when he tries to kick the dude while hes down and he doesnt budge.

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Dec 14 2003, 12:50 PM
...i fought a skateboarder before and they cant fight without their boards...

:ufucktard: :fuckyou:

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Dec 14 2003, 11:50 AM
that dude he hit with the skateboard fuckin cant fight. when a guy holds a weapon at you never take your eyes off him. and when he cocks back to swing thats where you TEAR HIS ASS UP. believe me, i fought a skateboarder before and they cant fight without their boards. all you got to do is get close enough. but it funny though you see how weak the skateboarder really is when he tries to kick the dude while hes down and he doesnt budge.

you = doucheball.com

Back