Skyline GTR prototype

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Nissan has finally pulled their heads out of their asses.

erhe8y.jpg

looks nasty . . that thing gonna be sold stateside?

**EDIT** thanks for the image reikoshea

is that an actual built prototype or CG? looks kinda like CG

looks like a love child between the 350Z and the R34. Overrall, I like it, but not the fact that its a hatch back. The rear just slops down too much and sharp.

whatever, all i know is, we get the GTR as an 07 model year, and it has 2 intercoolers.

I opened the link... and my jaw hit the floor. I love it.

I like it, but I am guessing that is a solid model. Even if it is a real car, that is a prototype, and as we all know, good looking prototypes can become nasty production cars. Look at all the rest of the nissans on the market right now. Honestly, I can't say that there is one that I don't like, and the infinitys are even better, but that design is a little too over the top. It will probably look a little more conservative, much like all the rest of the skylines have.

that thing is still a lazy ass nissan doing jack- they still used the 350/q platform and slapped yet another face on it !

^

What then would you suggest they build the SKYLINE GTR from? Why not use the same platform as the current SKYLINE?

lol, your not suggesting the x-terra are you?

Quoted post[/post]]
^

What then would you suggest they build the SKYLINE GTR from? Why not use the same platform as the current SKYLINE?

:werd: all of the previous Skyline GTRs were based off of the regular Skyline also, kind of like how the Integra Type-R is based off of the Integra :p :) .(btw, the current Nissan Skyline is the Infiniti G35 if you didnt know).

Not really a big fan. Don't get me wrong - if the numbers were right I'd rock the hell out of it, but it's not something I'd get for the looks.

Back