Skyline seizures

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You'd have to fabricate a subframe, at which point you may as well just use a better differential.

Depends on how much power you're planning on putting out back - if you were just doing the 90/10 split like honda "awd" is from the factory then the honda diff would work fine.

forgot about the 25 yr rule... i might be building a monster CRX in a few years then... muahahahaha

I've been designing one in my head for the last 3 months... those of you who know me know what that means. I just need the money and time to build it- and it won't take all that much money, all things considered. ;)

Most people that get all psyched up about doing an AWD swap, or building an already AWD honda don't realize that they have never done symmetrical AWD, or anything capable of it without serious mods(aside from possibly on the ridgeline, no idea on that one). The EF wagon was 90/10, CRV is 90/10, etc etc basically just enough to keep the rear wheels under power.

I've been designing one in my head for the last 3 months... those of you who know me know what that means. I just need the money and time to build it- and it won't take all that much money, all things considered. ;)

oh dear god

who's gonna tune it :ph34r:

:imgone:

I'm so fucking sick of hearing about this crap.

Each and every one of you can cry me a river over my cbr125rr, and my EJ9 civic.

I can't even fucking find the car I want sold in the US, and even if it was, it would have all kinds of stupid shit added into it because americans don't know how to drive, and want the car to do it for them.

Back