So I am quitting smoking.....again.......for the last time

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

coffee stirers / cocktail straws

keep them on you at all times
feel the urdge for a smoke... chew a straw

get in the car... chew a straw

at the bar...chew a straw

it takes your mind off of the cigarette

sunflower seeds are the BEST thing to help you quit smoking. your body gets over the addiction in about a week, but it takes your brain a lot longer, you need something to keep your hands and mouth busy.

sunflower seeds are the BEST thing to help you quit smoking. your body gets over the addiction in about a week, but it takes your brain a lot longer, you need something to keep your hands and mouth busy.

yeah thats what i use the coffee stirrers for

they tend to make less of a mess than the seeds do :)

I feel bad for all of you that are "addicted". I have been smoking for about a year a month ago and have quit cold turkey without "needing" a cigarette. Sure I'll have one every once and a while when I'm out with friends, but doesn't everyone? I will never buy another pack of cigarettes again ... only bum them! :rolleyes:

Day 3 wasn't so bad, I just kind of miss smoking though. The cravings aren't that bad anymore. The plus side is I save 15bucks so far.

Day 3 wasn't so bad, I just kind of miss smoking though. The cravings aren't that bad anymore. The plus side is I save 15bucks so far.
Haha true. The money thing has kept me from going back. That and I quit because my ex hated that I do it. That being said, she is my ex and I will have money again after bartending all summer. Oh well, Marlboro 27s here I come.

Its just a filthy habit. I always told myself I would never date a smoker, but I had flings with two smokers. Kissing them was like having a steam engine breathing down my neck, especially because it was an icy feeling due to the menthol cigs that the one would smoke.

I don't know why anyone would want to kiss a smoker. Being the condescending bastard I am, I always look at smokers as feeble minded and idiotic because they're knowingly killing themselves when cigarette at a time. Same could be said for the woman who frequents the drive-through at McDonalds.

Back