so James (2000Si) just left for Texas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i didn't see someone throw a 21... it was a 12. and damn those are some ta-tas poppin outta that shirt, miss jamie!

Shoot any pron?

piidb?

Pics or ban?

07808-2.jpg

GET ON WITH IT!

hee hee :ph34r:
You shouldve seen Matt's gf... all Ive got to say is... EEEEEE's!!!!

and nasty as shit!

They looked like fat rolls rolling over.

Jamie's though... she was poppin out all over the place. I knew I shoulda brought my camera when we went to the Japanese Palace to eat for her birthday. :ph34r:

jamiespics063.jpg

James pretty much shit faced

What I was holding was Hawaiian punch with Gin, Vodka and Everclear in it. I had somewhere between 5-10 glasses of that shit.

Then I don't even know how many beers I had, 3 shots and a couple mixed drinks... shit faced is an understatement. haha

James,
I must say you are one scraggly, scrawny motha fucka! :)

and nasty as shit!

They looked like fat rolls rolling over.

Jamie's though... she was poppin out all over the place. I knew I shoulda brought my camera when we went to the Japanese Palace to eat for her birthday. :ph34r:

Ha... no idea what you are talking about ^_^

btw that first pic of me at Bennigans, I already had a beer. But I had to drive.

I know that I am definitely going to regret posting this pic but James just sent it to me and thats the 1st time I really got a good look at it. Couldnt help but laugh!
Talk about self humiliation...

sleepytime.jpg

lol... I seriously wasnt that drunk! My tummy just hurt from that nasty ass curddled irish car bomb... it almost came back up!

Back