so James (2000Si) just left for Texas

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lmao.... we shall see.... he asked if he should make a detour to Cali. lol

I can road trip like no other.. I get in a car, and drive until the thing damn near runs out of gas. Stop, fuel up, and hit the road again. Doesn't bother me a bit. I once made a 22 hour drive to las vegas, no stops other than gas.. gambled my ass off, slept 4 hours that night, then drove to Bullhead city, AZ, Palm Beach, CA, then back to vegas, then another 22 hour drive home again. 4 days of driving on 6 hours of sleep. (cought 2 hours in a truck stop)

Another fun one was home to Miami, FL, then to Daytona for bike week, then home. That was over 4k miles in 3 days.

ive done the dallas -> daytona drive.

it kicked my ass...3 other people in the car and i was the only one driving......both ways.

E is known for kidnapping people and driving for hours, if not days.

meanwhile, i had to piss a whole state ago and i'm ready to unload on the floor mat. lol

been there....and last time i drove to miami it was in my 41MPG protege.

"Sorry, no stops till gas" 2 hours later....ive still got 100+ miles before i need gas.

Sounds like E can make the trip with me. I don't like going alone. But that would be an interesting thing... Set out... meet all the regulars at HondaSwap... go home. That would be something for the Discovery Channel. Each of you could be responsible for showing a few things about your state or area that are notable. Travel Channel... here I come!

LMAO

that was a fun night

"no you piece of shit!!!!"

16 hours of driving is how I visited TWAN. ;) Then we drove together to Las Vegas... another 12 hours of driving... I guess you can say... I LOVE road trips!

BDN- Did he take his phone? Or his nextel? I forgot to get his number before he left... I'm so worrysome when I know people are going out on long trips. I guess it's the mother in me, but I would call him once a day to make sure he's ok. lol

You forgot about the drive back.... from phoenix

That was the first part... when I drove up to visit you. Well 'we' drove up to visit you. :) That was fun... until major wind and cold... I still am curious about what happened up there.... scary. This time we shall go camping around here.

who knows...

James + alkyhaul + TeinGirl = who knows what kind of "adventures" are in store...

How long is he gonna be in TX? I remember him saying something about it a while back...

shit, Lufkin isn't too far from Dallas (not after a 16 hour drive, at least)...and Mike's in Lufkin...and I'm gonna be in Lufkin this coming weekend...

3rd Coast HS party this weekend?

:werd:

That would be cool- but I can't make the trip anywhere- too much to prep for coming up.

Will...hes gonna be in Texas for a week. drop him a PM and maybe you all can meet up and hang out.

Got a phone number you can PM to me and/or Wil?

E is known for kidnapping people and driving for hours, if not days.

meanwhile, i had to piss a whole state ago and i'm ready to unload on the floor mat. lol

At least you're in New England- if you had to piss a whole state ago and you just crossed Texas, your bladder would have burst already!

Sounds like E can make the trip with me. I don't like going alone. But that would be an interesting thing... Set out... meet all the regulars at HondaSwap... go home. That would be something for the Discovery Channel. Each of you could be responsible for showing a few things about your state or area that are notable. Travel Channel... here I come!

Cool. When?

Back