So this Drunk Chick

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CarAudiophile

And Said..

I want you guys to sign my back..

So we did.

Pwntage.

DSC01437.sized.jpg

And if you guys just want to see some weird ass drunk pictures from a Crazy Night. Not sure who all likes drunken party pictures but there is alot of girls in these pictures so who doesn't like drunk chicks.. :)

http://www.1320video.com/gallery/northwallbday

God Damn! Look at those hump handles. I mean hips. you should have been grabbing those things and going to town.

let the crotchgrabbing commense!

edit: no dynamic images. o well.

I was not arguing... Crazy Night though.. Those pictures kinda tell everything.

Best Pick up Line of the night was..

"Hey Girl Whats Yo Myspace"..

hahaha

no joke about the my space thing....works almost too well.

and seriously, what party would be complete without drunk girls AND drunk text messaging

NSFW below

DSC01330.sized.jpg

who can honestly say drunk text messaging hasnt gotten them in a little bit of trouble...

*edit* i just noticed the to line....please tell me that was a girls phone.

Sam = Samantha

I think.. Who knows I always wondered about the kid who sent that text.. He probably does like man on man butt sex.

Quoted post[/post]]
who can honestly say drunk text messaging hasnt gotten them in a little bit of trouble...

*edit* i just noticed the to line....please tell me that was a girls phone.
ive never got in trouble for drunk texting or dialing. im not one to do it and i ussually loose my phone when i drink.

yep nothing but a attention whore, thats classic with the marker, I wonder what she thought about it the next day when she saw it :laugh:

Quoted post[/post]]
yep nothing but a attention whore, thats classic with the marker, I wonder what she thought about it the next day when she saw it :laugh:
from personel experience, you really dont notice shit written on your back til someone else does.

Back