So uh... guys who cheat?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

totalburnout

VIP
Are they just as bad as those cheating hoes that we always put down? :eek:

Sabz5150 said:
Hence why I don't.

...certainly complicates thing.

I don't believe in the double standards that guys have for women, but I can definately see how either sex could get trapped in a very difficult situation.

I'm lucky if I can land one much less another to cheat with. :p

sLuShBoXtEgGy said:
Cheaters suck. I was one at a time and its not even worth it.
ditto.

if you're in a relationship and you want to be with another woman... then you shouldn't be in the relationship. if you wanna pimp it, and sleep around... have at it, but don't drag some poor girl through the mud while you do it.

cheating can be tempting, but like slushbox said... in the end, it's not worth it. if you feel like you wanna go out and tag some hot ass instead of being with your gf/wife, beat off... then think about it with a level head.

eh well I think my question was answered.

- I didn't feel it was right and didn't really want to be in that situation but I guess I just wanted my golden parachute. The golden parachute, even though she's beautiful and wanted me for as long as I wanted her, isn't looking like it was when we first started talking.

We'll see what comes of it. I was ready to give up a 3+ year relationship as soon as I got my head straight and was sure this was what I wanted.

Never, just see what happens. It got me in trouble a lot in the past. And I do have girls to go to if my gf drops me, but I have no intention of doing it now. My gf is hotter, better, and I love the relationship.

ok so what about the girls that cheat, all i read is the guy bashing, my now ex got caught cheating on me and now were not together. yea I hate cheaters period

ripperbone said:
ok so what about the girls that cheat, all i read is the guy bashing, my now ex got caught cheating on me and now were not together. yea I hate cheaters period

whats cheating?

talking, kissing, thinking about, fucking?

totalburnout said:
...certainly complicates thing.

I don't believe in the double standards that guys have for women, but I can definately see how either sex could get trapped in a very difficult situation.

A difficult situation is still one that you can get out of. Cheating is a consious decision and you deserve every bit of what you get in the end. There is no "it just happened" or "it wasn't my fault".

Sabz5150 said:
A difficult situation is still one that you can get out of. Cheating is a consious decision and you deserve every bit of what you get in the end. There is no "it just happened" or "it wasn't my fault".
...until you've actually been in the situation where you're stuck at the crossroads of your life.

1) Be with someone you've been with in a serious relationship for years

or

2) Be with someone who you wanted to be with before your serious relationship began, or before the relationship got serious but they were unavailable.

or

3) Or to further complicate the second scenario, have that person from #2 confess to you that they've wanted to be with you for just as long as you've wanted to be with them but relationships and fear stood in there way.

Do you just give person #1 the axe in this situation? Do you just tell person #3 that allow you've always cared for them, you simply can't have them because of committment to the first person, although you're young and feel you still need to explore the world.

or

4) Have person number #3 upset with you because you didn't have enough time to decide, and now person #3 is gone but you figured out you really wanted to give it a shot.

When you have two equally great people in your life, and both are cared for, but one is a passionate caring that isn't as sure as an absolutely sure thing for someone that doesn't have the passion you desire? I'd give my life for my girlfriend and I'm sure the other girl wouldn't do the same for me, but thats because there hasn't been the element of time to build that trust to that point but its very hopeful to do so.

Basically I'm so confused right now I shouldn't be with anyone, let alone two women, but I can't choose. ...and if I were to choose, I don't think my decision would lie with the rational choice but rather what I've wanted for so long.

Life isn't as black and white as I'd like it to be. Whichever the choice, I loathe the repercussions and consequences. For the first time in my life I have broken the personal vow I made to myself.

Everything that we do, as humans, is sexually criminal to each other. Women to men, Men to women. From the writing of the first KamaSutra (And even to good ol' fashioned caveman gang rape) it's all so wrong.

We each, as genders, treat each other like shit. Even loving relationships have some form of sexual abuse / mis-use of sex.

zillions of people use it to get what they want. Zillions more buy their way into a stinky hole. People sell their own souls to get a piece of pussy or dick. It's sad. I'm not part of it anymore.

Listen, I have all sorts of other girls out there that I totally dig. But to entertain the thought of carrying on relations with them, and giving up what I already have is insulting to the girl that I currently have. In fact, without it being stated face-to-face to her, it's the gravest insult I can offer.

Yet everyday, again - zillions of people do just that.

The ultimate solution is to change your views on sex, the opposite gender, and what sex means to you.

And yes, kissing counts. It's a precursor and while there is 0 chance of it going anywhere further (In most cases) it's still a precursor - a step in that direction. All the justification in the world won't change that.

I expect a certain list of Hondaswappers to go ahead and start listing off their justifications. I also expect the more intelligent honda swappers to see right through their ignorant brain droppings.

-=> s

TurboMirage said:
i do what i want :)

I've been saying that a lot lately.

Looks like I'm getting burned.

...and rightfully so, since I put myself in that position in the first place. Its hard to look the one I love in the eye now and I possibly put too many eggs in my basket for the other one.

I finally might need to end it and start over and see where I'm heading. Its been great for 3 1/2 years but...

totalburnout said:
Basically I'm so confused right now I shouldn't be with anyone, let alone two women, but I can't choose. ...and if I were to choose, I don't think my decision would lie with the rational choice but rather what I've wanted for so long.

Life isn't as black and white as I'd like it to be. Whichever the choice, I loathe the repercussions and consequences. For the first time in my life I have broken the personal vow I made to myself.
Stay with what you have. I wanted a certain girl for awhile but I never could have her and when the situation did arise I didn't do anything. But now that girl is one of my best friends that I trust with my life. Shit didn't go as I wanted at first but I wouldn't trade my current situation for anything.

sLuShBoXtEgGy said:
Stay with what you have. I wanted a certain girl for awhile but I never could have her and when the situation did arise I didn't do anything. But now that girl is one of my best friends that I trust with my life. Shit didn't go as I wanted at first but I wouldn't trade my current situation for anything.

Well now the second one is pissed at me and she nor I understand whats going on, and the girlfriend is non the wiser and doesn't understand why I'm acting funny and like I want to bail.

Now if I bail, I lose the girlfriend and I could lose the second one but I think I need out.

Back