So what's hot with cell phones these days?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

O sh*t, sorry, didn't read enough...just saw someone mention it...good luck in ur search

I just got the razr for 30 bucks new from t-mobile...I'm sorta pissed at it cuz you have to pay to load mp3's to it and what not. lets just say I wouldn't pay much more for it. I'd say look into some of the sony ericsson phones. I just didnt want to pay 200-400 bucks for my phone.

I just picked up the black razr from Wal-Mart. Yes Walmart, but shit only place that offers a 1 year contract(I hate signing up for shit) and I paied 98 and I have a mail in rebate I need to sent out tomorrow for 65 bucks ands another for 45, so I actually might get some extra cash for the phone. Overall it does what I need it to and isn't any different than my v600 that I had before besides being slimmer. I feel that one shouldn't pay for the phone, and yeah got the v600 for free as well last year on a 1 year contract.

i have the nokia 6101 its pretty much the same as the 02 just the button in the middle for the "menu" is black instead of all silver. i personally love it. its the first camera phone ive ever owned. plus it has a feature to take movies but you have to download the software from t-moblie and as of right now its "comming soon."

newphone0058bo.jpg

newphone0032sa.jpg

yeeeeeeeeah bitches

I've got the motorola mpx220 pda phone from Cingular...its a very nice phone....can use up to i think 2gig mini SD card for MPs and video playback....its also a nice looking phone..and its quad band...

mompx220_01.jpg

motorola-mpx220-silver.jpg

Verizon just came out with the new Treo 700m i think its called ...if your a tech freak that looks like the phone of the year

I've got an i860....I hate the friggin thing

17189020_7018.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
I've got the motorola mpx220 pda phone from Cingular...its a very nice phone....can use up to i think 2gig mini SD card for MPs and video playback....its also a nice looking phone..and its quad band...

mompx220_01.jpg

motorola-mpx220-silver.jpg

Verizon just came out with the new Treo 700m i think its called ...if your a tech freak that looks like the phone of the year

I'm pretty sure I've narrowed it down to this or the Sony S710i

Well, I did an ebay search and it looks like the silver mpx220s are going for under 200 bucks before shipping. Looks like we've got a winner.

update... i got rid of the lg7200 slider phone. Even though it had the best service it felt really girly to have. I am not digging a blackberry and the mpx-220/mpx-300 is a little too much money for me. So i bought this...

76_1.JPG

I Snagged it for 70 shipped. If it sucks... i sell it on ebay for more than what i paid for it :) The going rate is alittle over 100.

now that makes my list pretty big now
1. nokia 3300
2. motorola t720
3. motorola v400
4. motorola i90
5. motorola i830
6. motorola v551
7. motorola razr
8. lg7200
and now the motorla mpx-200
i also plan on flexing the phone to the 220 specs. Just without the camera.

Quoted post[/post]]
update... i got rid of the lg7200 slider phone. Even though it had the best service it felt really girly to have. I am not digging a blackberry and the mpx-220/mpx-300 is a little too much money for me. So i bought this...

76_1.JPG

I Snagged it for 70 shipped. If it sucks... i sell it on ebay for more than what i paid for it :) The going rate is alittle over 100.

now that makes my list pretty big now
1. nokia 3300
2. motorola t720
3. motorola v400
4. motorola i90
5. motorola i830
6. motorola v551
7. motorola razr
8. lg7200
and now the motorla mpx-200
i also plan on flexing the phone to the 220 specs. Just without the camera.

I had the mpx200 before my mpx220...its a good phone but its only duel band so service around my area sucked really bad......there is a windows mobile 2003 upgrade hack on the net smewhere for that phone....

yeah but nothing is worse than my motorola v551 i have now... quad band yes. But the service is horrible. I dont even have service in my apartment. It will lose service anywhere and when i go to turn it off and back on i get service. It stops vibrating then vibrates for no reason. If someone didnt steal my razr i would be happy but i am hoping this mpx200 will do the trick. Anything i should look out for?

Quoted post[/post]]
Who pays for Bejewelled?
:ph34r:

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah but nothing is worse than my motorola v551 i have now... quad band yes. But the service is horrible. I dont even have service in my apartment. It will lose service anywhere and when i go to turn it off and back on i get service. It stops vibrating then vibrates for no reason. If someone didnt steal my razr i would be happy but i am hoping this mpx200 will do the trick. Anything i should look out for?
werd, my v551 sucks ass. i want my Sony Ericson back, but it started freezing up on me after 2 1/2 years. that was still the best phone i ever had. i'm looking at getting the bad ass new Sony flip phone, the one with FM radio and stuff, but i think its still expensive.

Just bought the Motorola E815 yesterday. Was looking at the RAZR, but that was 3x as much after rebates and didn't have near the features or battery life as the E815.

I absolutely love this phone. There's an easy mod to make OBEX work with the Bluetooth, so I can send my own ringers and pics to it. My brother has this phone, too, and that's what convinced me to get mine.

motorolae815.jpg

The screen is huge, even the outer LCD is large. The vibe is silent and doesn't sound like a cow gone mad. And the buttons are layed out nice. Plus, Motorolas version of T9 rocks.

Back