so yeah i...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

my thoughts also. if she is crazy enough to break in simply because you didn't answer, she might do some other crazy shit. also, don't stay with her, she is going to hold on to that shit. trust me, paybacks are a bitch.
But girls can always flip it. My ex cheated on me and a year and a half later she is made at me for lying about fucking a girl a month ago while we were single. Bitches are nuts. She also thinks I cheated on her and wont let it go that only she was not faithful.

Last edited:
after reading only the first page. Good for you. Hit that hsit while you can, because you know every other man on that base is gonna be hittin it.

the plot thickens:

To everyone that want to know. Yes im fuckin stupid for thinking that relationship was to good to be true. Yes i did walk in to find chris with his ex.
Yes it hurts But he dont give a fuck and seems happy with the choice he made. Shit he even seemed happy when i walk in the door and cought him, all he could do is smile and say busted. So yes im single once again but not for long.....dont ask long story.lol The first night i freaked a little but im all good now. well atleast i wont be late for work anymore. See there is some good in this. Anyways If you have the ball to talk to me....."as some dont right now", then hit me up.

looks like shes just find and already found a rebound guy. i had plently of balls to call her, she just didnt pick up the phone.

oh well. its over :)

I love how you think you're righteous in this.

Although my reply might be a bit extreme and you're not automatically destined to eternal damnation, that cards you are playing are really stupid.

I've been the same cards before but I know full well what I'm doing is stupid and I don't let me heart get attach to some girl thats going to walk all over it. Also, I have high standards and questionable looking girls don't fall within that standards zone. Its nice to have experienced a variety of women but whats quantity if its not quality? You're not the pimptastcular pimp that you think you are if you're landing girls like these.

understandable. its not so much that i dont care, im just adamant about what i want.

the thing with jess is over for sure. its not really a big deal to me or her. none of my friends could get along with her anyways.

burnout i do understand what you are saying ;) jess was questionable for my standards. sabrina on the other hand, regardless of everything that has happened between us it is either going to work or not. everyone in the NE area knows us both - airjockie especially.

it may not be the basis for an amazing solid relationship but she knows that we both did wrong, and we're through it. history and such between us has been rocky and love/hate.

im not normally the one to cheat on my other. sabrina has walked all over me before, but then i have done it to her as well. doesnt matter how much or how little it is still the same. 7 months apart has taught us alot about each other that we would have never known living together and living close to each other.

she's been away for 7 months?
3 guys my ass

This is one pit you don't want to fall back into, regardless of what you've convinced yourself. Take a step back and look at your relationship from the outside. You are sounding like a Britney Spears type catastrophe right now, but you're still rationalizing all of your actions.

understandable. its not so much that i dont care, im just adamant about what i want.

the thing with jess is over for sure. its not really a big deal to me or her. none of my friends could get along with her anyways.

burnout i do understand what you are saying ;) jess was questionable for my standards. sabrina on the other hand, regardless of everything that has happened between us it is either going to work or not. everyone in the NE area knows us both - airjockie especially.

it may not be the basis for an amazing solid relationship but she knows that we both did wrong, and we're through it. history and such between us has been rocky and love/hate.

im not normally the one to cheat on my other. sabrina has walked all over me before, but then i have done it to her as well. doesnt matter how much or how little it is still the same. 7 months apart has taught us alot about each other that we would have never known living together and living close to each other.

If this is acceptable for both of you, why not just keep it that way? Aside from the disease factor, etc. Just be honest about who you're fucking. Seriously, you're never going to get married... the closest you'll ever get to a 'solid' relationship will be an open one.

Back