Soda or Pop?

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Shit you ask for some pop around here you will end up with a hand full of crack. We drink soda, and some smoke pop. :p

its SODA!! every god damn person here in Indiana calls it "pop". every time i go to a place to eat and ask for a "soda", they look at me weird and then they realize what i am wanting to drink. but yeah its SODA!

Originally posted by Domeskilla@Feb 13 2004, 02:06 PM
It's SODA bitch! Fuckn Northerner... its fucking Soda in the south

**the south is takin ooooooooooovaaaaaaa** :ph34r:

man I'm a northerner (northeasterner really)

and in CT it's Soda

I've heard a few people from maine call it soder

When I hear people call it pop, I'm like wtf you stupid whiteboy
it's almost like listening to hick out in alabamer talwkin, they sound retarded.

but that's just my opinion, kinda like my asshole everyones got one.

bump. come on everyone, vote on this one, im soo proving its soda, lol

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Feb 13 2004, 06:04 PM
its SODA!! every god damn person here in Indiana calls it "pop". every time i go to a place to eat and ask for a "soda", they look at me weird and then they realize what i am wanting to drink. but yeah its SODA!

If your'e gonna live in my damn state you should learn to call it what it is... POP.

To me it has always been pop. When we were in Cali last year, I asked to upgrade my pop to a shake at In n out and the guy looked at me like I was talking some strange language until I finally stated that I meant soda.

how about carbonated beverage you fuckasses..............same shit

try the other shit,,,Beer...much better biatchHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!`

everyone i konw that says 'pop' is from up north, and it comes out more as 'pap' than 'pop'...

fuckin yankees...its soda.

Originally posted by civicious@Feb 14 2004, 12:13 PM
everyone i konw that says 'pop' is from up north, and it comes out more as 'pap' than 'pop'...

fuckin yankees...its soda.

what the fuck? I say it as POP...not pap. where the fuck did that come from?

I don't have a yankee accent, I'm from Indiana, where we say things like worsh.

maybe 'pahp' would be a closer spelling.....

either way, yankees talk like canadians, but without all the 'eh''s

How about I pahp you in your face eh? <_< I talk nothing like a Canadian. shut your mouth and know your role. :)

Back