Some rich guy must have been bored....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tyte JDM reverse doughnuts.....I guess...

Very interesting, but crappy attention to detail... I mean- look at the center switch panel. Ugly. I'd want to have put a boot or something to cover the inside of the rear door hinge too.

Still very cool though.

The rear tires probably tuck up like that normally if they're compressed all the way. I'd guess that the engineers designed more camber change in the rear swing arc to keep the ass end planted in high speed turns.

i dont like the way the doors are done but the car is clean as hell. i agree with Calesta about the switch, they look like shit.

id love to see his suspension setup. im guessing hes running air suspension thats the reason his back tires have such negative camber since it dumped all the way down.

"Baby Go" What a bunch of retards.

But I like their interiors. Cushy and soft leather Honda Interiors.. couldn't fathom it.

Well, Allah akbar.

Acoord45.jpg

Check out Jay-Z to the right in the jersey.. ahahahaha

Pimp my ride: Riyad

[arab accent]"Hello to you sirs ! What is in the up?"[/arab accent]

dumbest thing ive ever seen. looks clean sure, but like others have said. detail looks like ass. the rear wheels absolutely look ghey

i kinda like it, its clean and very nice, but the rear floding wheels need to go and the doors need to hinge in the right place and get rid of those ahfull switches. beyond that its sweet.

Acoord39.jpg

i agree with the resident inin trucker

rear wheels are tucking due to air suspension...
notice how its pretty much laying "frame" (unibody)?
lol

Acoord15.jpg
I think that is somebody's compound behind the car. that would be sick to live there.

that accord is trying to do its own impression of the robot dance!! :D

I want to see the whole car go from normal to completely open/flipped all at once.

Until then, BOO CRAPPY HALF FABBED ACCORD! HOORAY BEER!

Back