Sound alright?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

gallery_630_77_296068.jpg

gallery_630_77_235503.jpg

Boo, blurry :(...

gallery_630_77_73216.jpg

Thats a rad ass system. I sure hope that proc is a Winchester. Runs cooler and consumes less watts. Bet that setup put a 1000 hole in ur wallet.

Are you planning to go SLi? Im sure you need the ATX 24-pin PSUs even though some say you can use an adapter. it wont be constant voltage and end up firing your system.

Anyrate, glad everything worked out. heard a lot of problems with that ASUS mobo, but tight rig.

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Mar 12 2005, 12:32 AM
Thats a rad ass system. I sure hope that proc is a Winchester. Runs cooler and consumes less watts. Bet that setup put a 1000 hole in ur wallet.

Are you planning to go SLi? Im sure you need the ATX 24-pin PSUs even though some say you can use an adapter. it wont be constant voltage and end up firing your system.

Anyrate, glad everything worked out. heard a lot of problems with that ASUS mobo, but tight rig.
[post=472411]Quoted post[/post]​

Yes, Winschester, and right about a G with the box I had to get to fit it, and after tax relief forms, but hell, friends here have $3000 Alienwares that are glitchier than this is :)

I was thinking about running the SLI, but I don't have another $400 for the second graphics card right now. The MoBo is set up to plug and play with a bridge between the two, looks realy easy, and everything I have read says it runs smooth and trouble free.

I forgot that yuo had an ATI. You cant run SLI unless you have two Nvidia cards that are identical. Has to be 6600GT, 6800GT, or 6800Ultra. I wouldve gotten the 6800GT instead of the X800 Pro. The GT outperformed it considerably in a few games and you have SLI. I think it was a waste of money on your part to get an SLI mobo when yuo cant use it unless u get rid of ur X800 and get 2 nvidias. oh well still a great machine.

WTF is the molex on the mainboard for? Are they in that much need for power?

Back