Spoonful of Cinnamon

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cartman.jpg

WHATEVA! I DO WHAT I WANT!

Last edited:
I tried the gallon once. Got about 3/4 the way through it. (little more, actually) I could swear I puked a 4 gallon column of milk. Thats what it felt like, anyway. We had about 15 people doing it all at once. It wasnt pretty.

I haven't done the milk challenge, but I've had quite a few poeple do the cinnamon. And yes, their first thought is that it's cinnamon and sugar, and they were very mad to find out they were wrong.:D

yea...i had a friend try the saltine crackers one the other day...he tried 6 saltine crackers...and only lasted like 15 seconds...lol...i havent tried any of them yet...but its tempting...we usually have milk chugging contests at our local car shows...lol

I was gonna say, if you wanna vomit at a car show, go to a mopar show.

last i knew someone we know had the offer on the table with the gallon of milk but has yet to do it. and from what i remember it was alot of us who were gonna put money in on it.

that would be me mike and e. and i belive the bet was 100 bucks and i would do it...:D

is that him?
notice how everyone is way away from him?
beware the puff of the dragon...

Back