state of the union

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its like sayin nigga. it's okay....if you're black.

you can make comments about a liberal...if you are one.

Anyone else hear about Chris Matthews saying that Obama did so well he forgot he was black? What are the chances of MSNBC firing his ass? If I had to venture a guess it would be about zero.

Chris Matthews on Obama: `Forgot He Was Black' - ABC News

Because if a 'crazy right winger' would have said it they would be out for their head by now.

Chris matthews benefits from mccain finegold. He can get his agenda across un-impeded, whenever he wants. Morons listen to him.

This is actually true. We have received the vast majority of TARP funds that were injected directly into banks. This money was returned with approximately an 8% ROI. (Meanwhile, many who held the bank stocks privately made 30-100% in the stock market this year. Still, the 8% beats inflation and isn't an awful return on investment.)

However, AIG is an insurer which still owes $80billion + with the possibility of up to $160billion if the markets were to absolutely collapse again.

Furthermore, we've pumped 1.3trillion into the mortgage backed security market over the past year.

yea thats kind of what i was getting at
we got it back from the banks and then dumped it elsewhere
i love how he said he did not desire the bank bailout :huh:

my grandma is damn near obsessed with this guy and thinks he can do no wrong.. as are some of the people i used to go to high school with. some of them are still sporting "change" pictures all over their facebooks and myspaces and shit.. fucking ridiculous

Thats what I am sayin, and fucking Pelosi looks like she is going to eat a baby.

This is more like it..

128859794651422918.jpg

nancy_pelosi.jpg

they_live_obey.jpg

rob zombie just popped into my head saying 'living dead girl'

Back