stickers :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 11 2003, 05:57 PM
...as for getting them done, im working with ryan (ryans2k) to trade some advertising for some stickers...

:bawling:

nah j/p its cool. :D this means i got ________ for free! :woo: (brian knows what im talkin' bout)

dayum IDMaxguy where'd joo get them skillz yo!

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Dec 11 2003, 06:36 PM
hondaswap.jpg

I WIN

:worthy: :worthy: :worthy:

I'll take 14.

i like gabes, allthough the tach is a little played out, and the needle needs to be at about 8grand, but here are mine

s3fdae5e93a9a6.jpg

i did them on Decal Girl's Website

The Fonts are as follows:
1. Ankle Pants
2. Hemi Head 426
3. Good Times

myhonda.jpg

I like my idea...

MS-Paint rules. :lol:

Font is called Bookman Old. Pretty standard font. The heart is Alt+3, and I have NO idea what font it's in, I was jsut scrolling through til I found one that looked right. :D

lol asshat :)

Gabe, i know we did a "Trade" but, im working with ryan on a promo pack kinda deal... it will benefit his business, instead of just giving you work to do... im sure you understand....

several of you mentioned T-shirts...
Randerson has pm'ed me about this as well... i guess his bro does silk screening and can make us shirts... again, nothing till after the holidays.

-----------------------------------------------------

I think #1, we need to have a "corprate" identity/logo/design that will be co-existent with the stickers and the shirts.
so, that said, the site needs to get its face lift, or at least a new logo, in the same font/deisgn kinda thing...

as some of you know, i've been working on version 4.0 of the site... but its still a long way off... i dunno... im lazy lately :D

my 0.2$ i think the bob vila one is good ,smart ass comments make people laugh and keeps them looking so they can finish reading the sticker. i think more people should think of smart ass remarks that look good with the HS name.

Have you ever read something so much that it lost all meaning.

Tach should have a redline, but needle still at 9k!!

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Dec 13 2003, 07:43 AM
lol asshat :)

Gabe, i know we did a "Trade" but, im working with ryan on a promo pack kinda deal... it will benefit his business, instead of just giving you work to do... im sure you understand....

several of you mentioned T-shirts...
Randerson has pm'ed me about this as well... i guess his bro does silk screening and can make us shirts... again, nothing till after the holidays.

-----------------------------------------------------

I think #1, we need to have a "corprate" identity/logo/design that will be co-existent with the stickers and the shirts.
so, that said, the site needs to get its face lift, or at least a new logo, in the same font/deisgn kinda thing...

as some of you know, i've been working on version 4.0 of the site... but its still a long way off... i dunno... im lazy lately :D

its cool. i understand. a trade would be sweet. that way everybody wins.

if you guys go with the tach, its probably gonna have to be modified because those tiny numbers will be difficult to produce in vinyl if the stickers are only gonna be 8".

mine is still the best, after i re-uploaded the pic after deleting it out of my FTP lol...

Originally posted by IDMaxGuy@Dec 11 2003, 06:36 PM
hondaswap.jpg

I made one kinda like that, but our computers at work are shitty and won't let me save .jpg stuff from paint. Mine looked like caligraphy, y0!
I really haven't seen one I like yet. Keep making stickers.

Back