stolen car report...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol...

so the NYC (whatever the fuck dept) supervisor was at a parade on thursday, and then those fuckers were off on friday...
so my local dept submitted a request for the report and they have to wait till monday so i have to wait till monday...
my case has already been handed off to 3 or 4 diffrent people in the local PD in the time frame of a week, and everyone says, well i just got this so i'm working on it but it just showed up on my desk...

changed my voice mail greeting to:
this is eric, you know what to do, and if you're calling about my stolen car where were you 5 months ag0?!??!!

Originally posted by reckedracing@Mar 19 2005, 12:15 PM

this is eric, you know what to do, and if you're calling about my stolen car where were you 5 months ag0?!??!!
[post=475754]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol:

well, final word is in...

car was stripped, doors, hatch, front, rear, engine bay shit was missing...

and i guess they decided it was totaled for me and sent it to a dismanteler...

and the local PD just hung up on me...
this is great...

SOMEONE owes you an apology and some reimbursement.

I'd sue em for the value of the car - if they hadn't been negligent you might have still recovered it in one piece.

well, i wrote to NYC dept of sanitation to see if they notified the local PD or not...
hopefully they say yes, we did, and then i can go after the locals...

damn dude we are in the same sinking boat. I just got off the phone with progressive and they havent been able to collect my 500 smacker from the ashole who i hit (his fault). It been since oct. and still no money.
Sorry to hear about your car. I'd raise some hell or something. A good way to start is by calling you local newspaper and posting the shit on front page. That makes bad buisness for them so that will help you get paid. hen start sueing left and right. dude thats wrong and you dont have to take the loss. Someone or some compannies owe you money, fuck the apology.

you could sue them for all kinds of shit.

value of the car
mental distress
loss of wages from not being able ot make it to work (if thats the case. if not, tell them it was anyway!1!)
cost of replacement vehicle you had to buy (if you did indeed buy one)
and for just flat out negligence and being fucktards

if you talk to a lawyer make sure he goes for a friggin huge amount so youll scare them into settling out of court.

Back