street racers owned

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i got pulled over yesterday and the cop was pretty cool. I had insurance and my license, but my registration was out, my inspection is out, and i have a warrant for something (he couldnt tell me what because 'he would have had to call it in...which would have required him arresting me'). He told me that in a normal situation my car would have been impounded and i would have one month to claim it.

I dont know if its that way everywhere, but i wouldnt see why it wouldnt be (unless of course you hit someone with it or something that ends in death, serious injury or a felony charge).

I cant believe i didnt go to jail last night. I guess ill just count my lucky stars that most of the cops where i was still remember my dad working for that department. Although my dad did call me this morning asking why my car wasnt registered, but hey, worse things could have happened.

Long story shot, thats some bullshit, and they can probably get their cars back.

yea, there were some cities in NY that were implementing laws that if your vehicle was used in a drug crime they could impound and take posession of your car

ie: you go to buy pot, get caught and lose your car
One of my friends lost his brand new TL because his two friends were holding when he got pulled over. Sucks that he has a brand new car payment with no brand new car.

Out in NJ, over 50g's, say bye to your car and hello to a felony.

GODDAMNIT, 63/37 on CO state MJ possesion. At least it stays legal in Denver. I hate people, how hard is it to accept that a good portion of the population smokes weed, let us fucking smoke our herb, I personally don't run aound like a fucking jackass, I won't smoke before or during work and I actually use it responisbly (exception being, that I'll transport it to smoke it at a friends house).

Back