stupid bored at work

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

99PreludeSh said:
working from home would be awesome but not workign at all and having tons of money would be even more kickass!

next year :)

TurboMirage said:
why dont you make work for yourself you lazy fuck?
don't you love people like that!? i can't make more work unless i go and break a computer or the network, i work for the board of ed and my boss and i run the IT department! and i got to love those pools i got one of those pools from walmart that you fill the ring with air and then fill the pool with water! good enough for a starter home..lol i am so tempted to leave work and sign out at 4 think i will get caught? i don't think any admins are here toda

im here from 8-5 :)
left for lunch at 12:15. came back at 2:30.
leaving at 4.

<~~~ Senior Network Administrator

i delegate bitches.

here from 1-10p
leaving for break at 2:45 and 8:30
leaving for lunch at 5:00
LEAVING at 10:00

<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Bottom of the barell tech support

i cant delegate shit.

TurboMirage said:
im here from 8-5 :)
left for lunch at 12:15. came back at 2:30.
leaving at 4.

<~~~ Senior Network Administrator

i delegate bitches.
lucky you i think i am going to cut out at 330 i need to get some seals pressed for my v8 build :) but now i am being lazy and i don't want to get out of my chair..lol i can't believe i sat on there chair from 815-10(bathroom break) 10:10 till 1230 (lunch) 120-now on forums all day my day was depressing and a waste i want the day back freaking board of ed.lol

sign1.jpg

I'm going to hell.

Back