Who is going to win the 2005 Superbowl?

• Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesnt Matter

• Im only watching the Commerci

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Riceras

The Greatest American Past time is about to begin??
The Arguing over which team is going to Win the Superbowl!!!!

Eagles vs Patriots

i'm rooting for the eagles... even tho i'm not a fan of either team, i just like watching the return champs lose to a team that hasn't been there in ages, if at all. (unless it's the raiders)

i'm hoping that the patriots feel too cocky, and it faults their game a bit, so the eagles have a better chance at winning. :p

Pats will win.

i really don't care.

i'm going to drink beer, eat wings, and just not give a shit abotu life :)

I agree that getting drunk and falling down are the greatest past-times of football without that there is no reason in living!

F* the Eagles. As much as it would be shitty for Boston to have the World Series and the SuperBowl in the same year, I would rather see that than those damn cocky Eagles fans happy. And F* McNabb too.

<----- Giants Fan

I like McNabb. I hate Brady. I like Andy Reid. I hate Terrell Owens (with a passion).

So, to answer the question: I will win, because I will be fat and drunk.

I want the Eagles...i like Terrell Owens...people don't like him because of his attitude and i don't understand that. he's there to play football and he sure as hell is doing it. granted he has a good QB but he was still tearing shit up when Jeff Garcia was his QB...his #'s fell also his last season in SF but did you see there Offensive line? no time for Garcia to get TO the ball....I also like Randy Moss, but that's a whole other thread...

Eagles all the way (i hope)...just like i wanted the Falcons all they way huh Star? :lol: :ph34r:

ugh, the two teams i hate the most...... i hope T. O. plays so he can hurt his ankle more and then be out of the nfl forever. I hate T. O.

im hoping the pats win. just so every one around me gets pissed. only thing i dont like about college in south jersey. thank god it wasnt steelers eagles. i would never hear the end.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Feb 3 2005, 04:52 PM
ugh, the two teams i hate the most...... i hope T. O. plays so he can hurt his ankle more and then be out of the nfl forever. I hate T. O.
[post=455969]Quoted post[/post]​

I hear that, I can't stand either team. Sure T.O is good, but he's a dick with a huge ego, and that's not what gets you into the hall of fame. Unless he changes, when he retires nobody will even remember he existed.

I live in philadelphia, and I hope to god the eagles lose. I CANNOT stand TO, and maybe its because ive been raised a Redskins fan (flame away but im not about to jump ship on a gay bandwagon) but the eagles blow, always choke and will choke all to hell on sunday. And i will be full of wings, fries and beer when they do!!!!!!!

Go PATS!!!!!!!!

and i really think the patriots are a much better all around team no matter what my prejudeces(sp? im pretty drunk) are

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Feb 3 2005, 02:35 PM
Pats will win.

i really don't care.

i'm going to drink beer, eat wings, and just not give a shit abotu life :)
[post=455891]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: like a m0f0!!!!1!!

by the time the game is over ill be high as hell and bloated off pizza and wings

Originally posted by VTEC_CBR+Feb 3 2005, 08:48 PM-->
Seany-izzle
@Feb 3 2005, 04:52 PM
ugh, the two teams i hate the most......  i hope T. O. plays so he can hurt his ankle more and then be out of the nfl forever.  I hate T. O.
[post=455969]Quoted post[/post]​

I hear that, I can't stand either team. Sure T.O is good, but he's a dick with a huge ego, and that's not what gets you into the hall of fame. Unless he changes, when he retires nobody will even remember he existed.
[post=456118]Quoted post[/post]​

bunch of fucking haters :lol: :p he ain't there for you to like his personality, he's there to help his team win football games and that's what he's doing. i know everyone is gonna say, "well he gets paid millions of dollars not to act that way"...that is COMPLETE BULLSHIT!

it seems like he is there to be an asshole, since that is all he does. He hypes himself up so much (i know he can back it up, 96 td's in four years...only 4 guys have 100 in their entire careers) and basicly talks like he is gods gift to football, which he isnt. What sparked my hatered was when he played against the ny giants a few years back and when he scored a td he lifted up the pad around the posts and called his mother on a cell phone.... stupid pompous motherfucker.

Back