Who is going to win the 2005 Superbowl?

• Patriots

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Doesnt Matter

• Im only watching the Commerci

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

its all about the pats . . . they will unleash agent orange on their asses

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Feb 5 2005, 05:22 PM
Pats.

The Most Humble Team in the NFL.
[post=456842]Quoted post[/post]​

werd!!! woot! go patriots

Edit: and i will be drunk as hel and very full to....deep fried turkey here i come

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+Feb 5 2005, 04:45 PM-->
Originally posted by VTEC_CBR@Feb 3 2005, 08:48 PM
Seany-izzle
@Feb 3 2005, 04:52 PM
ugh, the two teams i hate the most......  i hope T. O. plays so he can hurt his ankle more and then be out of the nfl forever.  I hate T. O.
[post=455969]Quoted post[/post]​

I hear that, I can't stand either team. Sure T.O is good, but he's a dick with a huge ego, and that's not what gets you into the hall of fame. Unless he changes, when he retires nobody will even remember he existed.
[post=456118]Quoted post[/post]​

bunch of fucking haters :lol: :p he ain't there for you to like his personality, he's there to help his team win football games and that's what he's doing. i know everyone is gonna say, "well he gets paid millions of dollars not to act that way"...that is COMPLETE BULLSHIT!
[post=456823]Quoted post[/post]​

doesn't mean he'll be a hall of famer. he needs to change his act for that

I would like the eagles to win, but I think the patriots are going to. my brother just go 55 inch widescreen in his new house, with HDTV and surround sound, so you better bet Ill be there.....

(flame away but im not about to jump ship on a gay bandwagon)

EXACTLY how i feel. i'm a niner fan... and i don't care what people say, i know my team sucked this past few years... but i'll NEVER trade them in to be a raider fan, or anything else.

really, what i want is a good game.... :)

Four football fans go rock climbing one afternoon, a Patriots fan, a Falcons fan, an Eagles fan, and a Steelers fan.

They had been arguing all the way up the mountain about who among them was the most "die-hard" fan. Upon reaching the top of the mountain, the Patriots fan proclaimed to the other four...

"This is for the New England Patriots!" and promptly threw himself off the mountain as a form of sacrifice.

Not to be outdone by a Patriots fan, the Falcons fan jumped up and said...
"This is for the Atlanta Falcons!" and then threw himself off the mountain again as a form of sacrifice.

Refusing to be outdone by the Patriots and Falcons fans, the Eagles fan rose to his feet and yelled at the top of his lungs, "This is for the
Philadelphia Eagles!" and without hesitation, pushed the Pittsburgh Steeler fan off the mountain.

Originally posted by jeffie7@Feb 6 2005, 01:43 PM
Four football fans go rock climbing one afternoon, a Patriots fan, a Falcons fan, an Eagles fan, and a Steelers fan.

They had been arguing all the way up the mountain about who among them was the most "die-hard" fan. Upon reaching the top of the mountain, the Patriots fan proclaimed to the other four...

"This is for the New England Patriots!" and promptly threw himself off the mountain as a form of sacrifice.

"This is for the Atlanta Falcons!" and then threw himself off the mountain again as a form of sacrifice.

Refusing to be outdone by the Patriots and Falcons fans, the Eagles fan rose to his feet and yelled at the top of his lungs, "This is for the
Philadelphia Eagles!" and without hesitation, pushed the Pittsburgh Steeler fan off the mountain.

[post=457112]Quoted post[/post]​

lol :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by jeffie7@Feb 6 2005, 01:43 PM

[post=457112]Quoted post[/post]​

YES!!!!!!!!!!!! :worthy: :D

Originally posted by Prowler@Feb 6 2005, 10:35 PM
stupid game. stupid commercials.
[post=457261]Quoted post[/post]​

:withstupid:
Mcnabb choked, commercials sucked, halftime performance sucked, a waste of 4 hrs of my life, but i did manage to bbq with some friends and get drunk so it wasn't too bad

Super bowl? I ate a 6" Cold Cut Trio on white from Subway, watched Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow with Yazmin, did laundry, and then masturbated...

Hrm...

si steve made us some banging food. :yum:

watched hardlyt any of the game. had a good time thought :)

Originally posted by civicious@Feb 6 2005, 08:57 PM
Super bowl? I ate a 6" Cold Cut Trio on white from Subway, watched Sky Captain and the World of Tomorrow with Yazmin, did laundry, and then masturbated...

Hrm...
[post=457279]Quoted post[/post]​

Only a 6" weener.

Sky Captain was a pretty good movie...

Beatin' it's always a good idea.

Still... a 6"???

God bless the Patriots, the last 3 years, they have made me 200 bucks. T.O and Freddy Mitchell don't deserve shit.

Originally posted by Havok@Feb 6 2005, 11:13 PM
God bless the Patriots, the last 3 years, they have made me 200 bucks. T.O and Freddy Mitchell don't deserve shit.
[post=457289]Quoted post[/post]​

lol i didn't win shit through my pool at work...and how so do either of those players not deserve a superbowl?? and TO did his thing while the haters still hate. everyone was hoping for him to have a bad game and he shut a lot of people up even though mcnabb choked a bit. :( :angry:

Back