Supra spotting!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

heres another car at the local track. this guy's got a K&N intake. whoopdee fucking doo! so do i.
s3f4d17f311184.jpg

heres another local ricer car. this one must have a really bad alignment because the guy said its only used for drifting.
s3f4d1a541fbe6.jpg

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Aug 27 2003, 03:55 PM
heres another local ricer car. this one must have a really bad alignment because the guy said its only used for drifting.
s3f4d1a541fbe6.jpg

Look at all those stickers!!!! :fr:

:p

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Aug 27 2003, 08:42 AM
yeah that is fairly small considering that redding is the biggest city in norcal..

uhh, i think SF is bigger than redding, SF is norcal

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Aug 27 2003, 01:19 PM-->
Originally posted by B16@Aug 27 2003, 04:10 PM
endlesszeal
@Aug 27 2003, 08:42 AM
yeah that is fairly small considering that redding is the biggest city in norcal..

If you continue to read his post he says that he is talking about from Sac - north. He's still wrong. I think Chico has more.

i have a very limited attention span :)

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Aug 27 2003, 12:55 PM
s3f4d1a541fbe6.jpg

actually signal pulled this car out at the street races in the valley one night... it was fun watchin him scare everyone and watchin everyone gawk and stare at the car

B)

as for the supra if you guys meet jimmy o'connor... he's one crazy ass bastard... i had the opportunity to meet him at SEMA two years ago... all around a nice guy but he does have one crazy ass handshake

:)

Originally posted by shortbusrebel07@Aug 27 2003, 03:32 PM
ive never seen the yellow one but ive seen 2 red ones....have you seen the guy that has the lambo that is always in pizza hut's parking lot ?

hey the farrari is always at pizza hut (do you think he's a delivery boy) but i've never seen the red nsx's. are they in blue springs or something. the yellow one was cruising noland and he drove through the Hooters parking lot (i was with some friend hanging outside of Jiffy Lube) and guess who was driving it. Some asian kid, go figure. :D

Damn 3rd page.

Originally posted by sohcslammer+Aug 27 2003, 04:19 PM-->
Originally posted by B16@Aug 27 2003, 04:10 PM
endlesszeal
@Aug 27 2003, 08:42 AM

If you continue to read his post he says that he is talking about from Sac - north. He's still wrong. I think Chico has more.

yeah i kno Nor Cal includes S.F., Sac, and all that good stuff but to me its not really Nor Cal.. its more Mid Cal if theres such a word because its neither north or south.. anyway, nope Chico has like 50k or so, a butt load of them are college students.. trust me i kno.. ive lived in redding for 16 years..

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Aug 27 2003, 03:55 PM
s3f4d1a541fbe6.jpg

...that looks shockingly like a car from the intro video of this drifting game "kaido battle"

oh and as for that supra, anyone have any idea what those turbos are capable of producing? those things are huge

that car (above) is signal auto's RHD S15 drift champion car driven by Bai (one of japan's top drifters). its got like 650hp and runs 11 second passes.

Originally posted by rixXxceboy@Aug 27 2003, 07:45 PM
that car (above) is signal auto's RHD S15 drift champion car driven by Bai (one of japan's top drifters). its got like 650hp and runs 11 second passes.

actually Signal Auto has two.. their the drift twins.. the other is driven by Racer X or something like that.

S15 as i expected.. :worthy:
if any of you have a mod chipped ps2 get kaido battle
same people who made TXR0
driving all sorts of cars down mountain roads made based on real data..if you dont believe me look at a map of irohazaka and look at the map in the game
gran turismo of drift if you ask me

Originally posted by endlesszeal+Aug 27 2003, 08:41 PM-->
rixXxceboy
@Aug 27 2003, 07:45 PM

actually Signal Auto has two.. their the drift twins.. the other is driven by Racer X or something like that.

yea, they have two now, but they used to only have the one. drifter X drove an s13 w/ about 400hp before. in fact, here it is :)...
fc8db9ff.jpg

Originally posted by ef9civicgen4+Aug 27 2003, 05:15 PM-->
shortbusrebel07
@Aug 27 2003, 03:32 PM
ive never seen the yellow one but ive seen 2 red ones....have you seen the guy that has the lambo that is always in pizza hut's parking lot ?

hey the farrari is always at pizza hut (do you think he's a delivery boy) but i've never seen the red nsx's. are they in blue springs or something. the yellow one was cruising noland and he drove through the Hooters parking lot (i was with some friend hanging outside of Jiffy Lube) and guess who was driving it. Some asian kid, go figure. :D

Damn 3rd page.

i saw one of the red ones in TGI Friday's lot one afternoon and up by my work there is a law office and one of the lawyers has the other NSX so i see one of them all the time when i saw the one at Friday's it still had temp tags on it. the farrari that you are talking about is it black ? i always see the lambo in the pizza hut parking lot at 291 and gudgell

Back