swap finally done!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

B16

Super Moderator
VIP
well, after having the motor on an engine stand for 6 months i finally got around to swapping it into the sol. the old b16a3 had 150K miles on it and she was getting tired. the R motor i got as a long block from a friend. the swap took 2 days because of a few road blocks. she's running on hondata s200 and gets tuned this friday, she needs it. the car starts with no codes but will not hold idle, i think it has something to do with using 550cc injectors :lol: . well, here are some pics. thanks to Massey Racer and Hexen for giving me a hand this weekend. while the motor was out i looped my power steering rack, thats what that new resivior is you see above the alternator. she's running toda 12.3:1 compression pistons(on 91 octane :ph34r: ), everything else is stock, with the exception of a CTR intake cam.

https://hondaswap.com/gallery/browse.php?album_id=1011

yes, i know she is dirty, so am i, i don't care :)

I don't understand what you mean by looping the power steering, but oh well, looks good man. Get a haircut ya hippie :D

haha, that is massey racer with the fro, i'm not in any of the pics :)

now its time for you and E to battle to the death.

Man that guy with the fro sure looks likes he knows what he is talking about. :lol: :p
s4070d5d757e51.jpg

sweet. looks good. your so lucky with those toda pistons (for those who don't know, b16 bought the ITR swap then took off the head and relized the JDM owners put toda pistons in) You suck

Originally posted by TechChris@Apr 5 2004, 10:05 PM
congrats on getting your swap done. 550 injectors on your set up are a little big arent they?

Chris

yes they are too big. his excuse is cause they were cheap, lol.

Here are some more images.

I wish I could have taken some more pictures... like full documentation.
But yea, that wasn't about to happen... it would have taken forever.

More Pictures!

looks good,

sell the injectors, use proceeds for lude injectors or some 310's

good luck, and make sure you post your dyno

Back