Sweeeet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

1. Bands make most of their money on concerts, not CDs (the lable makes all the cash off the CDs)
2. Metallica is a bunch of sell out bastards.
a. They attacked Napster in a bastardly way
b. They actually tried to sue another band for using similar chords.
WTF?!?! If thats not bastardly, I don't know what is. They're
stuck up and worthless...and I don't care for their music.

i like metallica's old shit but now i think they are pussies especially lars.

anyways have fun and have a great time

Goddamn sorry for fuckin being excited that a big ass Venue like fucking METALLICA and GodSmack are coming to my hometown where they haven't played since 19 fuckin 91 already. Just lock this bitch. I didn't start this thread to hear how you guys don't like sell outs. fuck it. Everything turns into little pissy cry baby shit when it comes to music here anymore. Can't believe we whored up thsi thread needlessly. fuckin waste of time.

lars is a bitch and always will be a bitch.

and 90% of their conceerts, they play old shit, cuz they know, their new shit, sucks.

Regardless of what they did,

ITS JUST MUSIC, listen to it if you like it, if not turn to another station.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Mar 14 2004, 03:21 PM
Regardless of what they did,

ITS JUST MUSIC, listen to it if you like it, if not turn to another station.

That's one of the wisest things I've heard on this board, ever. Wow...

So many people hate Metallica that it's nigh impossible to defend them, even rationally. Haters simply don't listen. I learned that the hard way by trying to defend ICP and the rest Psychopathic. It's not worth it to try because anyone who hates them doesn't have a good reason for it. It's just personal preference.

godsmack too??? fuck, i shoulda waited for the pics to load...

no moshing at a metallica concert is one thing...i SUPPOSE i could stand to go through a metallica concert without moshing....but NO MOSHING FOR GODSMACK?!?!? goddamn that's more essential than masturbation!!!!

oh well...godsmack's new drummer sucks.

My tickets say no moshing because I'm in the Arena seats...notice the prices though? for 20 bucks more a ticket we could have been on the floor where they would allow the moshing/body surfing, but I di dn't have that kind of cash left on my visa. Besides, the mere fact that I'm fairly sure I can get backstage more than makes up for the lack of being able to mosh/body surf. :D :D

Originally posted by revolution8k@Mar 15 2004, 08:51 AM
My tickets say no moshing because I'm in the Arena seats...notice the prices though? for 20 bucks more a ticket we could have been on the floor where they would allow the moshing/body surfing, but I di dn't have that kind of cash left on my visa. Besides, the mere fact that I'm fairly sure I can get backstage more than makes up for the lack of being able to mosh/body surf. :D :D

Damn, I remember when tickets were $12 bucks for floor, and $8 for nosebleed. Metallica with Megadeath was $15 if I remember right.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Mar 15 2004, 03:38 AM

Damn, I remember when tickets were $12 bucks for floor, and $8 for nosebleed. Metallica with Megadeath was $15 if I remember right.

You old fucker... :p

Originally posted by revolution8k+Mar 15 2004, 02:55 PM-->
Originally posted by dohch22a4@Mar 15 2004, 08:54 AM
92b16vx
@Mar 15 2004, 03:38 AM

You old fucker... :p

:withstupid: but I was gonna let someone else throw that up first...

:unsure: :hide:

:D

Hahaha, yea, I'm old, but how mnay fo you have seen Slayer, Venom and W.A.S.P. in the same show? :p

Originally posted by revolution8k@Mar 15 2004, 04:03 PM
WHO??? :hmm:

:lmao:

:kick: :lol: , I hope you're joking. Going to a Metallica show, and don't know Slayer, Venom, or W.A.S.P.? The fathers of all that is black in metal. Well, ok, W.A.S.P. was just a cheezy metal band, and Blackie Lawless actually got laughed off stage, but what do you expect playing after the reigning lords of death metal.

If you weren't kidding, you need to find these albums (CD's)

Kreator- Pleasure to Kill
Merciful Fate- Black Funeral, or Melissa
Venom- Seven Gates of Hell, Possessed, Kissing the Beast
Slayer- Reign in Blood, South of Heaven

Of course if you don't like the really old Metallica, most of these bands won't fill your cup so to speak.

I like all metallicas stuff, but Kill em all isn't my favorite. I have heard of them I was just joking about your age and all...did you used to listen to them on ... what are those things??... records?? bahahah. :ph34r:

Originally posted by revolution8k@Mar 15 2004, 04:22 PM
I like all metallicas stuff, but Kill em all isn't my favorite. I have heard of them I was just joking about your age and all...did you used to listen to them on ... what are those things??... records?? bahahah. :ph34r:

Actually, I didn't even have a CD until late 2000, I am a record collector. WhenI went to Germany, I tried to buy everything I have on record on CD, so I could bring it, but most of the stuff I listen to, isn't availible on CD.

Originally posted by civicious@Mar 15 2004, 01:27 AM
godsmack too??? fuck, i shoulda waited for the pics to load...

no moshing at a metallica concert is one thing...i SUPPOSE i could stand to go through a metallica concert without moshing....but NO MOSHING FOR GODSMACK?!?!? goddamn that's more essential than masturbation!!!!

oh well...godsmack's new drummer sucks.

Praise the Lord! Godsmack ()\/\/|\|S all bands! 'Nuff Said!
The new drummers name, is SHANNON what a fucking faggot!

Back