Talk me outta this!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

:werd: put more into the civic
besides, if you get the mustang you'll have to pay extra insurance, more taxes, and have a second car to worry about putting somewhere if you cant garage it

Dude, dont get one. Just think of how good it feels to smoke a muscle car in your honda.

Never forget......

s40228793704f4.jpg

I drive a 90 mustang GT.. Gets me from A to B, with a little power here and there.. Selling it though, getting 99 GSR :)

I personally am tired of the domestic/import thing. i currently own a honda, & dodge. I am planning on getting a ford, infinity, and toyota. to me if you like a car than get it.

stick with the honda, you will only get a big head with a mustang, although i do like them i dont like the asshole drivers , boost your honda and be happy

Originally posted by revolution8k@Feb 5 2004, 06:16 AM
:worthy: to your buddy Shawns car.

Domes...THAT is the exact model/body I'm looking for myself. 12s all motor? 10s on S trim...what kinda boost is he pushing? :worthy: :wub: :wub:

He's pushing 9 PSI every day, and 14 so far at the track... ON A STOCK SHORTBLOCK, it made 550 ft lbs, and 475 hp a tthe wheels.

That's a t-66, yo! ;) (I razz his ass aobut the t66 ALLLL the time :p)

i dunno guys, im thinking of just finishing the civic - but if i turbo it, i will need another car for the winter anyways . . . .

oh well, good thing im broke after doing my swap - i got some time to think about it.

thanks for the advice

Back