Team 1320's All Motor ITB K20/K24 Eg Project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I totally remember seeing your T-shirt.... LOL
Yeah I saw all of the Jerry Built cars and Beto too, I take my car to Bubba at Do It Dyno.
Your shirt ROCKS.

Lol.. thanks, how funny... but yeah i go there to, bubba of do it dyno is a great tuner..

Bubba is one of the best tuners out there with Hondata I bet he can even use other tuning devices as well. Werd mang. Where are you out of by the way??? I think you said San Diego....

are the 550s big enuff i just ran out of injector at 8200rpm with 440s on a 13.5:1 B20 with itbs large cams and a SMS header but im runing e85 also what fuel you useing e85 or is it not available out in the boonies in nebraska

are the 550s big enuff i just ran out of injector at 8200rpm with 440s on a 13.5:1 B20 with itbs large cams and a SMS header but im runing e85 also what fuel you useing e85 or is it not available out in the boonies in nebraska

im running jet fuel :harhar: and 550's were just fine for my old set up and i dont think they will be a problem with my new set up...im going from 14:5:1 to 15:1... who's in the boonies?:squint:

Bubba is one of the best tuners out there with Hondata I bet he can even use other tuning devices as well. Werd mang. Where are you out of by the way??? I think you said San Diego....

Bubba is one of the old homies , i know him from back in the mid 90's when he worked for trackmaster in valencia , I still need to go see him its been such a long time man :) , I think im gonna stop by his shop this week while im down there to see how things are- Spoonie !!

Last edited:
Thats cool, not trying to be a dick just to let you know. I just hear that shit all the time and no one knows what jet fuel is amde of.

i thought it was alcohol base with lead

jet fuel???????? i didnt know that a N/A diesel could be fast humm maby i should take the turbo off my truck

on a serious note
can you run CMP or any other oxyginated fuel or is this not alowed either

Last edited:
Bubba is one of the old homies , i know him from back in the mid 90's when he worked for trackmaster in valencia , I still need to go see him its been such a long time man :) , I think im gonna stop by his shop this week while im down there to see how things are- Spoonie !!

Yeah I knew hime when he was at Track Masters too, I am sure he would be glad to see you if you need to know where the shop is send me a PM I have been there many many times. Ok back on topic I am not trying to thread jack this sick thread.

any vp fuel if so you should think about some CMP it will make huge numbers it is one of the most oxyiginated fuels they have. if not you know that e85 is considered pump fuel now in the nhra and it is 85% alcohol so you can run lots of timing :ph34r: plus it is so much cooler

that thing is so sick I think I just threw up a little in my mouth! Sweet car man! I wish my wife was that understanding. I'm lucky to be building my lsvtec up. Coudn't imagine a stroked k.

that thing is so sick I think I just threw up a little in my mouth! Sweet car man! I wish my wife was that understanding. I'm lucky to be building my lsvtec up. Coudn't imagine a stroked k.

thanks man... i hear a lot of nagging and "why you wasting money on that didn't you just rebuild it?" lol... and i say "yeah but now i'm going bigger and better"...:mellow:

Back