Tell the parents or no?..it's exactly what you're thinking it's about

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This thread is gay, bahahahaha

sorry couldn't resist

Honestly, I'm straight and I don't talk about my sex life with my parents, let alone my grandparents. Why should you feel obligated to do the same? It's your choice, you shouldn't have to announce it. "Coming out of the closet" just adds to the social stigma of homosexuality or bisexuality. It's the same way with race

maybe if everyone didn't make such a big deal out of it there'd be no reason to make a big deal about it, but that's just me

the way i see it... if anyone gives you shit, just be like
'dude, i was in jail'.

:)

but for real, who gives a fuck... don't ask/don't tell.. whatever.

grandparents are pretty old fashioned and probably won't even realize what bi is. we all know it's just greedy :D

Trust me I'm far from this world ideal citizen or even stereotypical.

Yea, well like I said it's more out of respect for them to know whats going on in my life.

And it's not really me coming out of the closet, I tell people I feel need to know, now that I think about it, my grandparents really don't need to know. Just as an example I told my last GF cause I thought I was gonna go somewhere with her and like I said, I thought she would need to know so it didn't come up later and be a surprise and possibly hinder the relationship. I told her sister, only cause I wanted to see what her reaction would be, eh, she was more of a guinea pig.

I know a few people who don't need to know and I hope never find out....a couple being my kids' mothers.......

i think you should stick to guys, you cant get them pregnant :)

note: only read the first post, if it has been said already, oh well

well what fo you mean "swing both ways"
have you been sexual with other guys or do you just find them attractive??
because im pretty sure theres a differance--and as for letting them know..im with everyone else who said
dont ask/dont tell-but if someone needs to know,be straight up.
and also tell your partners

Yea, I've messed around with a number of guys before, not as many as I have females but let's just say there's a number.

If you're gonna ask me which I like better, I couldn't tell you, I like both. The ex used to ask me that all the time too. With sex, it's too different games, obviously....and again, I play them both and like them both. When I think about it though, I don't think I could ever give up pussy completely.

Just spit it out. If you had to ask us whether or not you should tell them, it's obviously carrying extra weight that you gotta get off your chest. Maybe you need some time to think it over but if it carries on, just tell them you'll feel much better afterward whether they accept it or not.

Shit why don't you just get girls to do you with a strap-on at least that's not in any way homosexual ;).

Dude..
I'm sorry.. But.. I am for sure homophobic. Thinking of a dude getting rammed in the ass grosses me the fuck out. I've been nausea free all day.. Now I'm feeling sick..

Last edited:
well what fo you mean "swing both ways"
have you been sexual with other guys or do you just find them attractive??
because im pretty sure theres a differance--and as for letting them know..im with everyone else who said
dont ask/dont tell-but if someone needs to know,be straight up.
and also tell your partners
you should know lol

So, what happens if they kick you out of the house after you tell them? How will your PO like that?

I decided not to tell them.... so I won't get kicked out and my po won't have anything to worry about.

Dude..
I'm sorry.. But.. I am for sure homophobic. Thinking of a dude getting rammed in the ass grosses me the fuck out. I've been nausea free all day.. Now I'm feeling sick..
I don't hate you for it, everyone has their opinion and what they can handle and what they can't.

Dude..
i wanna say im with you but not to that degree..
yea i thunk guy on guy actin is nasty,but thats my opinion.if they wanna do it,keep it behind closed doors,dont go telling the world you got your backyard plowed lastnight by this monstrous cock..
but bryan if its the way you feel then go for it,def. keep it on the DL when it comes to the grandparents

i would have to agree with your decision to not tell them

and i guess congrats on your coming out of the closet
i guess this would make our first openly gay member...
injen's still in the closet

if they know you...they already know...

they are family. they aren't stupid or ignorant. they have been in this world for years. i'm sure they can tell. i wouldn't worry about it.

i remember something i saw on "the man show" a long time ago. they said, "if you are only thinking about it, just don't do it." basically saying, if its a physical thing, you are just a freak. if it's emotional, you are gay and just try to hide it and use women for that only. nobody, NOBODY is bisexual.

i know a lot of gay guys, and some are even close friends. it's very possible to be mature, responsible, and professional without people knowing. it's only a problem if YOU make it a problem.

Back