Terror Group Beheads U.S. Hostage Johnson

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If a drugdealer was selling a batch of bad dope that killed 2000+ people, and hte cops descended upon hte ghettos and caught some of the dealers that were dealing said dope, then some other dealers that hadn't been caught started kidnapping and killing civilians that were working in the area at say, rehab clinics, or counseling centers, would you still be crying like this?

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jun 18 2004, 06:06 PM-->
Guy Posted on Jun 18 2004
@ 11:47 PM
If they didnt want this guy killed, Americans should have complied. In choosing not to release prisoners and not leave, they in effect gave their consent for this man to be murdered.

Ya, you're right, lets send the message that this is a way to get what you want, maybe then we can have it happening more and people like blanco can enjoy the stories.

Again, the life of this man was in the hands of the American military. They had two choices. If they had chosen to release the POWs then his life would have been spared. In choosing to maintain the status quo they saw to it that he would suffer. To deny the American military's responsibility in this mans death is to be in bad faith.

Originally posted by Guy+Jun 19 2004, 12:20 AM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 18 2004, 06:06 PM
Guy Posted on Jun 18 2004
@ 11:47 PM
If they didnt want this guy killed, Americans should have complied. In choosing not to release prisoners and not leave, they in effect gave their consent for this man to be murdered.

Ya, you're right, lets send the message that this is a way to get what you want, maybe then we can have it happening more and people like blanco can enjoy the stories.

Again, the life of this man was in the hands of the American military. They had two choices. If they had chosen to release the POWs then his life would have been spared. In choosing to maintain the status quo they saw to it that he would suffer. To deny the American military's responsibility in this mans death is to be in bad faith.

No, this mans life was in the hands of the Islamic militants that killed him. They choose to kidnap him, and kill him. By blaming the US government you are sending a message that this is a good way to deal with grievences.

Originally posted by MaaseyRacer+Jun 18 2004, 06:03 PM-->
@Jun 18 2004, 12:32 PM
Saw it, that's some pretty fuckered up shit. Maybe the US contractors need to take some hints and get the fuck out of dodge. Fuck Iraq, fuck Iraqis, let em try to build their own damn country, if they can't handle their own business, then it's time to sweep and clear.

Uh these were Saudi's who beheaded this guy, and he was working in Saudi Arabia.

Important note:

In World War II, we didn't battle Germans. We battled NAZIs. In today's war, we aren't battling Iraqis, Saudis, Syrians .. We are battling Al Quaida. Going after these guys would be right on the mark.

Saddam Hussein wasn't in Al Quaida, but Japanese weren't NAZIs. They were supporters, and they sided on the wrong team.

-> Steve

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 18 2004, 06:26 PM

No, this mans life was in the hands of the Islamic militants that killed him. They choose to kidnap him, and kill him. By blaming the US government you are sending a message that this is a good way to deal with grievences.

IF they wanted to save this mans life, it was within their capacity. They chose not to, with the express knowledge that that choice would lead to him being murdered. In chosing not to comply they are saying that his life is not worth setting a precident. Further it was this mans choice to be in an area that is full of anti-american sentiment, he has responsibility in this issue as well.

Originally posted by Guy+Jun 19 2004, 12:37 AM-->
@Jun 18 2004, 06:26 PM

IF they wanted to save this mans life, it was within their capacity. They chose not to, with the express knowledge that that choice would lead to him being murdered. In chosing not to comply they are saying that his life is not worth setting a precident. Further it was this mans choice to be in an area that is full of anti-american sentiment, he has responsibility in this issue as well.

And you know that they wouldn't have killed him anyway because.....?

How would the trade have gone? Would they just drop him off? And what if these same terrorist killed 500 more Americans in a few months, what then? Would you still feel the same way?

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 18 2004, 06:42 PM

How would the trade have gone? Would they just drop him off? And what if these same terrorist killed 500 more Americans in a few months, what then? Would you still feel the same way?

How do i know they would have stuck to their word? Well they have set precedent with the russians they captured. When they complied they got their hostages back.

And you seem to be misunderstanding what i am saying. What i am saying is that America had the ability to have this man released, they chose not to. In chosing not to they were aware of the consequences, and are therefore responsible because of their actions. Im not saying the military's choice was right or wrong. All that i am saying is that america had it within its power to get this man back alive, and chose not to.

Originally posted by Guy+Jun 19 2004, 12:46 AM-->
@Jun 18 2004, 06:42 PM

How do i know they would have stuck to their word? Well they have set precedent with the russians they captured. When they complied they got their hostages back.

And you seem to be misunderstanding what i am saying. What i am saying is that America had the ability to have this man released, they chose not to. In chosing not to they were aware of the consequences, and are therefore responsible because of their actions. Im not saying the military's choice was right or wrong. All that i am saying is that america had it within its power to get this man back alive, and chose not to.

So, if I need some money, or think that you've done me wrong, I can kidnap your mother or other family member, and demand you fix my problem, if you don't I can hold you responsible? Fuckin awesome.

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jun 18 2004, 06:51 PM-->
Originally posted by Guy@Jun 19 2004, 12:46 AM
92b16vx
@Jun 18 2004, 06:42 PM

So, if I need some money, or think that you've done me wrong, I can kidnap your mother or other family member, and demand you fix my problem, if you don't I can hold you responsible? Fuckin awesome.

touche, John, touche.

Originally posted by JDMilan@Jun 18 2004, 06:04 PM
completely agree, fuck all those motherfuckers.

tired of these terrorists fucks, we should start up some type of anti-terrorist organization specifically oriented to seek and destry these fucking ski mask dipshit fucks.

sound slike you've recently watched "The Rock" and/or "swordfish"

Oh, and guy, we have negotiated with terrorist kidnappers before. Maybe if you're old enough you can remember a little thing called the Iran-Contra affair, where Reagan and Bush Sr. negotiated the release of Iranian held Americans, by cutting a deal and selling weapons, then turning hte funds to support the Niciraguan fight against the Sandinistian rebels.

Originally posted by Blanco@Jun 19 2004, 03:12 AM

I'm pathetic? I'm not the person who sold my life to the US Goverment because I couldn't my shit in the real world. What's that? I don't know shit about you? Guess what, you don't know shit about me either. Tell you what, when you learn how to think for youself you can talk shit to me, until then you can fuck off. I'm sick and tired of your high and fucking mighty attitude. Being in the military doesn't make you shit other than expendable. Maybe someday, when you have nothing to show for you pathetic exsitance, you'll realize that. I might be pathetic because I choose to pay idiots like you to die for me, but you are nothing more than a brainwashed piece of living shit to me. Now go join your friend and leave me the fuck alone.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cry me a river.

Originally posted by Guy@Jun 18 2004, 05:47 PM
If they didnt want this guy killed, Americans should have complied. In choosing not to release prisoners and not leave, they in effect gave their consent for this man to be murdered. I hope that Iraqi police forces are able to find the culprits who committed this grevious crime and bring them to justice (though i still dont believe in capital punishment).

Alright, first of all this didn't happen in Iraq. In the future please be so kind as to learn what your talking about. Second of of all, how many people do you think coul have potentially died if Saudi Arabia (who the demands were made upon) would have released the 600 terrorists who have been captured since 911. America did not give concent for murder, No one did, those assholes took it on themselves to kill that poor man. Guy, you need to get a clue, sorry.

Here is my solution. From now on everytime someone is killed in this or any like manner the USA will launch a Nuclear ICBM at the city wherein the crime took place. No questions asked. That should not only sovle the war on terror but help us get rid of all our nukes the hippies don't wan't us to have

In now way was my quick response being hypocrital, they kill innocent people - my suggestion was to terminate the ski mask source. Yes the final product would be the same but the intent is different. Like I mentioned before - there should be an anti-terrorist organization that serves for the better half of civilization, obviously a word that those fanatics don't know.

Originally posted by Guy@Jun 18 2004, 03:47 PM
I hope that Iraqi police forces are able to find the culprits who committed this grevious crime and bring them to justice (though i still dont believe in capital punishment).

Abdel Aziz al-Muqrin, the self-proclaimed military leader of al Qaeda in Saudi Arabia, was killed while disposing of Johnson's body, the Arabic-language television network Al-Arabiya reported.

Three other terror suspects also were killed -- including a senior associate of al-Muqrin's who appears on Saudi Arabia's "Most Wanted" list, Bandar Abdulrahman Abdullah Aldakheel -- the sources said.

I thought the people responsible for the beheading of Johnson were killed? :/

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 18 2004, 08:42 PM
Maybe if you're old enough you can remember a little thing called the Iran-Contra affair,

the only thing i remember about that is

up up down down left right left right a b select start

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Contra 3 was the shit!

and im with the guys who say get the hell out of the middle east and nuke them all.

but first get the oil. B)

Originally posted by Guy@Jun 18 2004, 07:46 PM

interesting concept
but..... you seem to be misunderstanding the entire situation
we werent the ones holding the prisoners... saudi arabia was holding the prisoners
we werent the ones that were demanded to release the prisoners... saudi arabia was demanded to release the prisoners

In yet another chilling video, armed militants show American hostage Paul Johnson and issue an ultimatum to the Saudi government.

Johnson, who is blindfolded in the video, states "My name is Paul Marshal Johnson and I am a citizen of the United States, and I work for Apache helicopters."

A masked man, dressed in black in the same manner of dress worn by Abu Hagar Abdul Aziz Al Moqrin in the Badr Al Riyadh videos, informs the Saudi Arabian government that Johnson will be killed within 72 hours if specific militants, currently in Saudi custody, are not released.

so i ask you how exacly were we supposed to release another countries prisoners???

saudi arabia has the same policy of not negotiating with terrorists that we do
if we (or anyone else) was to bow to the demands of terrorists that would open the flood gates on that country and any time any one wanted anything from these countries guess what would happen....

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jun 19 2004, 07:41 AM-->
Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jun 18 2004, 08:42 PM
Maybe if you're old enough you can remember a little thing called the Iran-Contra affair,

the only thing i remember about that is

up up down down left right left right a b select start

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: Haha, yea I bearly remember it myself, I remember the Full Metal Jackoff Oliver North posters better. And that game was fun as hell.

E_SolSi Posted on Jun 19 2004
@ 09:40 AM
In yet another chilling video, armed militants show American hostage Paul Johnson and issue an ultimatum to the Saudi government.

Johnson, who is blindfolded in the video, states "My name is Paul Marshal Johnson and I am a citizen of the United States, and I work for Apache helicopters."

A masked man, dressed in black in the same manner of dress worn by Abu Hagar Abdul Aziz Al Moqrin in the Badr Al Riyadh videos, informs the Saudi Arabian government that Johnson will be killed within 72 hours if specific militants, currently in Saudi custody, are not released.

so i ask you how exacly were we supposed to release another countries prisoners???

saudi arabia has the same policy of not negotiating with terrorists that we do
if we (or anyone else) was to bow to the demands of terrorists that would open the flood gates on that country and any time any one wanted anything from these countries guess what would happen....

Damn, that's gotta hurt the pink panty sensabilities of the lets blame Bush for everything crowd.

Back