the beater quest

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yes it is a celica with a awd turbo 4. 200hp/200tq, pretty nice car. My friend had one, then sold it to Ji. These things walk on the highway, too. The steering wheel does a neat little trick as well ;)

how much?

no matter what you can knock off, pick it up. YOu can get a pretty decent resale on the gt4 forums.

is that in PA? It looks exactly like the one i just went out and drove 2 weeks ago in pottstown, the owner said he was moving to nyc and needed to get rid of it.

If its the same it has an R title, big dent in the quarter panel under the wing, ac is broken, tons of rips in the seats, slight grind going into second if your not babying it,and the paint was fading on the roof and stuff bad off. Did you see the ad on alltrac.net? thats where i found it i forget his sn but id recognize it when i saw it. The guys name was Dennis. Nice guy, but a bit of a project

now that i saw the price i know its that car, he was asking 5200, i got it down to like 4000 without the stereo in it, but i ended up buying the saab. If you dont mind the R title and little imperfections for a nice winter beater its not a bad car.

If you want more details about the car from what i remember you can pm me and ill give ya the low down

Last edited:
too bad i didnt get ahold of an awd celica...but i did get a 91 celica as my beater...lol...w00t w00t...beat on the celicas ftw!!!

is that in PA? It looks exactly like the one i just went out and drove 2 weeks ago in pottstown, the owner said he was moving to nyc and needed to get rid of it.

If its the same it has an R title, big dent in the quarter panel under the wing, ac is broken, tons of rips in the seats, slight grind going into second if your not babying it,and the paint was fading on the roof and stuff bad off. Did you see the ad on alltrac.net? thats where i found it i forget his sn but id recognize it when i saw it. The guys name was Dennis. Nice guy, but a bit of a project

now that i saw the price i know its that car, he was asking 5200, i got it down to like 4000 without the stereo in it, but i ended up buying the saab. If you dont mind the R title and little imperfections for a nice winter beater its not a bad car.

If you want more details about the car from what i remember you can pm me and ill give ya the low down
shitty, i remember when ji was going to get a new driver seat in the alltrac.... ONE seat was over 2 grand... ofcourse from the dealer. Maaco could brighten that thing up for about 500 bucks ;)

fuck, yah, thats it.

he said the dent was fixed. the only thing that turns me off from the whole thing is the title. Why the fuck don't people disclose that.
fucker.

there's no way i'm reg'ing that here...

thanks for the heads up man

:(

the hunt continues.

He didnt tell me about the R title either until i asked after i drove it. Luckily it was a 10 min ride to meet him. He did fix the one big dent, but right under the spoiler on the passenger side quarter panel there was another dent from a "mail box". The story was be bought the car without the motor, then put in the jspec motor/trans etc.
Im glad i got a chance to tell you before a nice long ride down to find all that shit out.

I'd like to suggest a late 80's - early 90's Toyoate Tercel hatch. it'll run for EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Ugly as sin but starts every time^_^

Im glad i got a chance to tell you before a nice long ride down to find all that shit out.

def. thanks for the heads up. This is why you all should list your locations in your profile so i can send you all on test drives for me :D

I'd like to suggest a late 80's - early 90's Toyoate Tercel hatch. it'll run for EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR! Ugly as sin but starts every time^_^

and not awd.... thanks

i can get a newer a4 for that price... yeah, and must be stick. i HATE autos.

Back