The best laid plans (Subject matter NSFW...no pics tho)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah ...

i remember when i was little me nd my bro and sis used to gather around my parents bed once a week as we watched my mom rip of my dads back hair with that Nads stuff ...

we would make fun of him when he cried

omg nads hurt like hell. i fell in to a vat of that once and never again. i have the gigi mini pro wax kit at home and it rocks. i know some people who have the microwaveable gigi wax and get 'okay' results from it; the issue there is keeping a constant temperature to the wax...there's definitely a sweetspot where you get max rip with minimal pain ;). i love the mini pro warmer i bought, so if you're thinking about keeping the smooth chest, reiko, i'd get this for your roomie to use.

i 100% swear by the product line, it is the least amount of pain and the best quality stuff out there. here's a link to a supersteal for the home kit on ebay - i paid $50+ for mine:

GiGi Mini Pro Wax Kit /home or salon - eBay (item 200190201532 end time Jan-14-08 09:05:53 PST)

and, here's a link to orderables from the gigi line so you can see all the options out there:

GiGi Honee wax, Honey Wax, Facial Wax, Sugaring, Natural Hair Removers.

also, if you get a good wax job you have much less chance of ingrowns. it's when the skin gets all pissed off during the process of a bad wax job that you have to worry.

i would seriously consider waxing people for money if i could hang a 'wax your own cooter' sign on my door. :D

Last edited:
thanks for the heads up...i must have had a reaction to that shit, cause my chest was all broken out this morning.

thanks for the heads up...i must have had a reaction to that shit, cause my chest was all broken out this morning.
now you can play on the sympathy bj's.

"geez you know my chest is really bothering me, but a bj would make me feel beter"

Just use Nair for men, that's what I use. I used to get knobber's from my gf all the time, now she says it hurts her mouth. but she doesnt complain when im going down on her now is she...no no no.

card has already been played sir.
How many times?

And a girl that doesn't do that or a girl that doesn't like doing that? If I was getting my chest waxed I want to know I'm getting some good action.

And chest waxing is no joke. My friend Gerald did it for no apparent reason. He is Italian and Colombian AKA hairy as shit. Of course we video taped it. Funnier and more tragic than the 40 year old virgin scene.

And on a side note, banging a roommate can get awkward overnight when you start banging someone besides her..

She doesnt LIKE to do it...that was clarified...and the card has been played twice since that faithful night.

you think so? she still dates, i still date....doesnt seem to have any ill effects. This has been goin on for about 2 months (if you were wondering why my late night postings have taken a significant drop...thats why).

lol...she does like goin both ways.

Go for it bro! I've done it, its a blessing from GOD, beleive me. One sucking your balls and the other giving you head... Than you have one sitting on your face while the other one is riding you ANDDDDD there kissing eachother the whole time.

three-some's with hot chick's FTMFW!

But some girl's will SAY they like to do certain things.... and then when its time to do the deed they back out or get nervous. It's obvious that they were just saying those things to win you over. Like anal. I met this girl a while back and she said she was an anal champ....I put the head in and she was screaming like she was giving birth and said "stop, no, dont!".... I wish she said "Nooooo dontttt stopppp" but unfortunately she couldnt handle the Briggol'. =)

She doesnt LIKE to do it...that was clarified...and the card has been played twice since that faithful night.

you think so? she still dates, i still date....doesnt seem to have any ill effects. This has been goin on for about 2 months (if you were wondering why my late night postings have taken a significant drop...thats why).
I was just speaking from personal experience. If it's working for you, sweet deal.

But some girl's will SAY they like to do certain things.... and then when its time to do the deed they back out or get nervous. It's obvious that they were just saying those things to win you over. Like anal. I met this girl a while back and she said she was an anal champ....I put the head in and she was screaming like she was giving birth and said "stop, no, dont!".... I wish she said "Nooooo dontttt stopppp" but unfortunately she couldnt handle the Briggol'. =)
I've put it in a girl's ass once. I kinda surprised the girl I was hooking up with at the time. Haven't gotten it since. That was almost 5 years ago. Ten girls since then, some didn't do it, some said they would then backed out when they saw the equipment, and some were just the same as you said.

Last edited:
I've gotten anal once. I kinda surprised the girl I was hooking up with at the time. Haven't gotten it since. That was almost 5 years ago. Ten girls since then, some didn't do it, some said they would then backed out when they saw the equipment, and some were just the same as you said.

So how'd your ass feel the next day? :D

I once was shaving down south and the guard on the clippers cut my unit. Right at the base. I thought it'd be fine. Two days later I was well, in the middle of the action and it started to bleed. Definitely not cool.

Then about 6 hours after that, a different girl went down and finished the job. lol.

I've gotten anal once. I kinda surprised the girl I was hooking up with at the time. Haven't gotten it since. That was almost 5 years ago. Ten girls since then, some didn't do it, some said they would then backed out when they saw the equipment, and some were just the same as you said.

lol you should edit that to "I've put it in a girls butt once..." ;x

I once was shaving down south and the guard on the clippers cut my unit. Right at the base. I thought it'd be fine. Two days later I was well, in the middle of the action and it started to bleed. Definitely not cool.

Then about 6 hours after that, a different girl went down and finished the job. lol.

That happened to me a long time ago. I was with this girl for a while who was on birth control. I HATE condoms... I can fuck for 39033 hours and not cum with a rubber on. So we did it raw and I would just pull out... Since I had that small cut, when i went into her the moistness of her "vagina" caused a burning feeling and it was really uncomfortable for the first ten minutes or so, than it just went away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back