The Black 89

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I miss how much cleaner my white car was
734502_10152705784980076_1677882155_n.jpg

1g integra front ends look like downs syndrome. why would you want to ruin something so pretty?

Because he gets off on destroying things that aren't being made anymore, and are rare as hell.

He couldn't give a shit about destroying a Taurus. But make it a Yamaha powered one, and he lines up two to fuck up.

Because he gets off on destroying things that aren't being made anymore, and are rare as hell.

He couldn't give a shit about destroying a Taurus. But make it a Yamaha powered one, and he lines up two to fuck up.

its a sho... its a 1k go fast turdbox, there will never be a market for the taurus sho because the import scene, the only thing thats nice about the chassis is the power plant, and easy suspension/brake upgrades, other than that the chassis is shit and super prone too rust, noted both my shos have been rust free cars, but ive seen them pretty damn bad

Yeah, I received that like from Dilbeck up there, and re-read my post. It was a bit rude.

I guess he DOES put money into them, and sells them for more than he paid. I kinda flew off the handle because when I saw the 'yota truck I wanted one so bad. I woulda paid ya for that truck.

I dunno, dilbeck is a guy that you just wanna hate. :)

I mean, what the fuck is it about you ? You're like Meatwad or a red headed step child. There is something about you that brings out the worst in people...

... We totally have to hang out sometime.

Well heres the funny thing, im also a part of the "SHO" forum, and South East Sho page on facebook, pretty much like hondaswap, a small group of regulars , everyone thought I was a total tool until the south east sho meet in nashville tn when I got too hang out with everyone, and get shitfaced for a 3 day weekend (st.pattys day weekend) , which is also where I found the black car, idk guess I come off as a total douche on the internet

made solid front motor mount today at work[/IMG]

Have you ever done this method before ?

It causes serious vibrations. The engine will cock and cant in different directions. this is why the Hockey Puck method is preferred.

If you make it sit on a tube of support, the tube will deform and the mount itself will slide up and down on the poly randomly. This will cause axle misalignments, highway pandemonium, and assured destruction of axles.

My Integra (That I unloaded a few months ago) was victim of this. The rear mount was replaced a bunch of times. Sometimes a bit off here, a bit off there. It ate axles every 8 or so k miles.

I kinda flew off the handle because when I saw the 'yota truck I wanted one so bad. I woulda paid ya for that truck.

I dunno, dilbeck is a guy that you just wanna hate. :)

Its back up for sale! I posted the craigslist link in his other thread. ;)

Have you ever done this method before ?

It causes serious vibrations. The engine will cock and cant in different directions. this is why the Hockey Puck method is preferred.

If you make it sit on a tube of support, the tube will deform and the mount itself will slide up and down on the poly randomly. This will cause axle misalignments, highway pandemonium, and assured destruction of axles.

My Integra (That I unloaded a few months ago) was victim of this. The rear mount was replaced a bunch of times. Sometimes a bit off here, a bit off there. It ate axles every 8 or so k miles.

well I mean the mount wasnt even bad though ? like still had plenty of life left on it, I just thought I would give it some extra support before my driving methods destroy it , and all the material was here at work (I work at a machine shop making tank and aircraft parts) if I dont like it, ive got another good stock front mount

looks alot better than it did black, its not perfect any means but ... I like it, I need my bronze wheels back stripped down and polished
45513_10152711154520076_1693635716_n.jpg

537052_10152711157430076_1569003309_n.jpg

Weird how with my car I went the other way with it.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 581458_462206607185052_335394207_n.jpg
    581458_462206607185052_335394207_n.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 390
ANOTHER different house !

this picture was taken in front of my house, if you see theres not much room there between the 2 other cars and the camper, which is why I park across the road at the church
45513_10152711154520076_1693635716_n.jpg

Back