the home made turbo is spooling!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

welp im officialy boosted....just a lil big t28 runnin 7psi for now....id post pics of the temp charge pipes but i know ill catch heat for that.....anyways new prob that needs to be addresses asap...traction! and its funny cause i dont reach full boost till almost 4g...

ill get some pics up tomorrow as its 8pm here and dark as fuck! and im tellin u...yall gonna laff at the charge pipes...but the work and they dont leak so its all good....there temp anyways till i get my steel charge pipes and bov! yeah i have no bov :unsure: i was too anxious to wait for such a thing...

Originally posted by dirty91crx@Sep 24 2003, 07:12 PM
ill get some pics up tomorrow as its 8pm here and dark as fuck! and im tellin u...yall gonna laff at the charge pipes...but the work and they dont leak so its all good....there temp anyways till i get my steel charge pipes and bov! yeah i have no bov :unsure: i was too anxious to wait for such a thing...

please tell me you didnt use PVC piping....

no pvc pipe here....its worse than that....hahahah i cut up my short ram intake....used the oem intake pipe from my hf and si crx....bunch of hose clamps and some electrical tape!

please tell me you got fuel management with the t28
i do....its a crappy vortec 12:1 fmu wich is already goin south.....either gonna get a new one or go with an afc hack for now till i can afford a stand alone. ill have pics up later this afternoon...my digi cam is locked up right now :angry:

Back