the most advanced car yet?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Read it, doesn't really strike anything with me. Stil gets shitty mpg, still has pistons, it's just re-packaged and integrated with shit that will be old and useless in a year's time. Like Lexus' visor cell phone in the 90s. When you integrate all of these technologies, you can't upgrade a single damned one of them.

It'll be like the SVX in no time flat.

All toys, no real developments.

yeah, I read it

the cameras/lane change warning thing sounds cool...I wonder how fast its "reflexes" are

Better yet...can you record your own voice to scream "OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOES" if you set it off

i read it....i cant figure out where 19 speakers are comming from. It took a lot to get it up to 19

2 front dash, 4 door, 3 rear rack, 2 driver tweeters, 2 passenger tweeters, 4 rear tweaters and two subs?

crazy i tell you, just crazy.

I've seen some late 80's 911's w/headrest speakers

I think some Miatas have them too

Quoted post[/post]]
i read it....i cant figure out where 19 speakers are comming from. It took a lot to get it up to 19

2 front dash, 4 door, 3 rear rack, 2 driver tweeters, 2 passenger tweeters, 4 rear tweaters and two subs?

crazy i tell you, just crazy.
6 sets of component/3 way speakers, 1 in each door, then 1 front and 1 rear center channel. 6.1 surround.
plus 1 sub=19

you can buy a kit for the s2000's and have a speaker right behind the back of the head. pretty neat.

The new Acura RDX has something like... 10 speakers..

All those speakers, but it's still in a metal and glass and plastic box with shitty angles and thin padded, leather clad seats.

Cars are simply a shitty environment for audio. Not saying it can't sound "nice", but it's a worthless endeavor to make it match a living room.

Back