the new bed y0!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
I can't wait to go to sleep tonight. lol

Tempurpedic Deluxe queen set
Tempurpedic pillows
400 tpi egyptian cotton sheets
micro fiber fleece blanket
std. comforter

Not a bad way to spend $3000
/fast and furious

lol

any ladies wanna try it out? :D

Attachments

• PICT0091.jpg
    PICT0091.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 147
  • PICT0093.jpg
    PICT0093.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 154
  • PICT0094.jpg
    PICT0094.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 134
  • PICT0095.jpg
    PICT0095.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 147
  • PICT0101.jpg
    PICT0101.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 157
  • PICT0103.jpg
    PICT0103.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 139
christ, i look sunburn in that pic... lol i haven't been outside in 3 days for any extended amount of time.... lol

Mine is just about a half foot layer of the tempurpedic stuff, but then it's just a regular spring mattress underneath it.

Doesn't look bad for hte money, mine was just under a grand for the frame/boxsprings/mattress.

Nice nice, only thing I would have done is gone with a king, queens when sleeping with a girl (sleep not fucking) is too small. friggin space hogs.

the king was $800 more, and sheets and what not are more money too... so its a $4k bed instead of $3k bed.... so i opted not to go for it. The number of days i sleep with someone else in a year do not make it worth $1000 more. lol

lonely b makes a good point. The number of times i SLEEP with females in a year makes a Full Size bed the best option for me.

shit, when you said you had a mirror for a headboard i thought you reallly ddi, not some little ass 3 foot thing. lol. my friend has a Cal king and has a mirror about 2 feet tall and the width of the bed as a headboard. me and his dad helped put it up, his dad was laughing the whole time.:lol:

nice bed though, i wish i could get something that good. i barely got an actual bed a couple months ago. i've been sleeping on a futon since i moved out from living with my ex, so like a year and a half now. now all i got is a nice ikea one, but thats it.

lol yeah, i don't know if i'm going to leave it. it was just an idea i had after watching HGTV (i watch that damn channel too much.... lol)

maybe i'll get a real bed frame at some point.

maybe something like this:
JCPenney : : bedroom

i don't want a foot board, or metal, so it makes it tough... there aren't many options out there.

and see, they have a mirror above the bed in that pic too :D

Awesome. I want one. :)

You do realize that it's going to take a while to break it in, right? That's what you need to enlist the ladies for. ;)

Have you checked out catalogs like potterybarn and stuff? I personally don't care for the potterybarn beds, but they are nice, its just that most are pretry feminine. another thing you might do is pick up some interior design mags. i get em all the time, we have piles of architecture and ID mags at school. you can find some good stuff in there, the only problem is it is usually designer stuff, but it can give you some really good ideas.

Damn you Brian...I need a new matress....and ball joints for the lude. THESE ARE THE KINDA TOUGH DECISIONS I HAVE TO MAKE EVERY DAY!!!

pissedoffsol said:
ball joints can wait... you have a beater. do you have a beater bed? :p

beater bed? is that when you are in bed alone? i don't get it. j/k :lol:

yeah, ya know? the nice bed that you save for weekends.... and then the beater bed for when you don't care about impressing anyone :p

nice, lol, but i was thinking more along the lines of the bed that you use for the gf and you use the tempurpedic for the "outside of relationship" occurrences i.e. one nighters and random threesomes. not that i promote either of those though.

Back