The people who get famous...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Katy perry was a back up singer for Hannah Montant

so ive heard.....

She also used to be a Christian artist back in the day. She came out with a Gospel album under the name Katy Hudson quite a few years back...haven't heard anything off that though...

And yes, I agree, she sucks...

Anyone ever seen Fall Out Boy on any live MTV shows or anything? Same thing. They sound like I do when I run out of breath and trying to sing. I big part of singing live is to learn how to control your lungs and get used to walking, running, what have you while singing and hitting the right notes.

I like this song okay, mostly just the tune, but she makes me want to jump on stage and shove the stupid flower in her hair down her fucking throat. I could sing better than that. Jesus. It just got worse, and worse, and worse, and worse, the more I listened to it.

bands like fallout boy and blink182 also play/sing about 1.25-1.5 x faster live and in concert.

your thoughts on why you don't think so and I don't want to hear biased bullshit either...

Why would you POSSIBLY ask me for my opinion, and then not want to hear biased bullshit ?

Come the fuck on, how long have you been coming to this site ?

So here goes:

Why would anyone be impressed by some trashy spook hitting things with a stick while mumbling out consonants ? It seems it's totally lowest common denominator. Rap is a form of .... something .... that should have been bred out with a 100 or so years of progressive thinking and artistic endeavors. It's like serving cheez-its with sushi. One is a food, the other is some cracker.

Or otherwise.

Last edited:
<-----------

Washed out photo for senior photo. :(

Also, I consider things like 50 cent and that shit to be "light listening". Kinda like instead of helping your brain to grow by watching an educational channel, you turn to MTV (nowadays) and watch idiotic reality TV shows constantly. It's brainless activity, which is okay in moderation, but pretty depressing otherwise.

Why would you POSSIBLY ask me for my opinion, and then not want to hear biased bullshit ?

How is an opinion NOT biased?

Ahh, Ozzy. I love that crazy fucker, but I hate his family. So when people traditionally say "I wish I were famous." they should really say "I wish the whole world knew how awesome I was." ?

Shit, my paps was raised in CT and I still have family there. I have to get them to move. Yeah, that's it, I'll have them move out of the state! I didn't forget about that dyke, honest. I was being kind enough to leave her out of this.

I didn't ask for your 'opinion'... I was asking for actual facts. If they are indeed actual facts then there can be no biased statements... but if you're still gonna give me biased statements then forget it lol lol.

I guess when I said 'your thoughts' that kinda threw you off lol... I should have phrased it better.

Last edited:
I didn't ask for your 'opinion'... I was asking for actual facts. If they are indeed actual facts then there can be no biased statements... but if you're still gonna give me biased statements then forget it lol lol.

Give unbiased factual statements as to why he's a talented lyricist then. It's all just opinion...

Finally, and it pains me to bring about Tough Celerity Love to Kanned - "I kissed a girl" is a Jill Sobule song. And when we meet, I'm going to punch you in the eyebrow for creditting that Katy hussy with it :)
2 different songs
check em out on youtube

IMO, Nas is a lyrical genius. His lyrics have a purpose, are pretty deep, and hold their worth over time. But his delivery of the lyrics isn't all that great.

don't be hating on the drop D y0!

i play pretty much everything in drop C
You know what I mean. The one-finger, three string chords stain every single song. They do play quite a bit of complex things, though. But yeah, I have 2 friends that I play with quite often who are both better than me and they're always in drop C, C standard, and double A. I'm always retuning to play with them and starting to be turned onto more and more metal. But I gotta say, the blues is the biggest learning curve I've had, which makes it so fun.

Also, before you lose hope in mankind, look at pictures of Amy Lee without makeup on. She's like 44. I went through this argument with my goth honey, who said "I look like her" and I said "You better hope not"

Washing out a photo does wonders to ugly people. Believe me, I used to be in the graphic design / modelling industry. EVERY picture you see of EVERY PERSON is so heavily doctored that you'll never look at the world the same again.
I hear ya, but I'm not afraid of what women truly look like. I couldn't stand dating a girl who was always worried about me seeing her without makeup, fuck that.

She also used to be a Christian artist back in the day. She came out with a Gospel album under the name Katy Hudson quite a few years back...haven't heard anything off that though...

And yes, I agree, she sucks...
That's just funny.

So here goes:

Why would anyone be impressed by some trashy spook hitting things with a stick while mumbling out consonants ? It seems it's totally lowest common denominator. Rap is a form of .... something .... that should have been bred out with a 100 or so years of progressive thinking and artistic endeavors. It's like serving cheez-its with sushi. One is a food, the other is some cracker.

Or otherwise.
Staying out of this :ph34r:

<-----------

Washed out photo for senior photo. :(

Also, I consider things like 50 cent and that shit to be "light listening". Kinda like instead of helping your brain to grow by watching an educational channel, you turn to MTV (nowadays) and watch idiotic reality TV shows constantly. It's brainless activity, which is okay in moderation, but pretty depressing otherwise.

My TV gets about 3 channels, but it hasn't been plugged in for years. I just simply don't watch it, but I make up for it with internet time lol.

2 different songs
check em out on youtube

Really ? no kidding. I'll give a listen.
Oh, thought you knew that. I was kinda confused, but I just assumed you know everything and had some sort of meaning beyond the average mind's thought process behind your post. Damn, you brainwashing sob.

Hence why I was saying I didn't forget about her. I'm going to kick your shin when I see you ^_^

Back