The Sammiches thread that used to be Chunk Norris Jokes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

your correct I have no idea how bbcode works whats ur email let me send u a little file. you will love it. i swear u will. if u dont like it or find it funny i will not post on this site anymore. and this is a boring forum the layout has nothing therere

sammich.jpg

i am a sgt i was in iraq from september 06 to december 07 on cob spiecher. which is tikrit iraq. i am a combat engineer with the 1st engineer battalion out of fort riley kansas here was my address 6801 meade loop apt 2 fort riley ks 66442 my motor pool was 1 mile from my house on caison hill. and yes i saw combat we did route clearence. looking for bombs. My company was 41st Mac mac means mobility agumentation company. and yes i own a 93 prelude 4ws si.i have this car because i needed a car that sips gas not chugs it. Also it is for sale as i have a chevy metro that is better on gas so if u want it please make an offer.

I hate my life. Im in FT Riley

your correct I have no idea how bbcode works whats ur email let me send u a little file. you will love it. i swear u will. if u dont like it or find it funny i will not post on this site anymore. and this is a boring forum the layout has nothing therere
its a fucking forum you idiot. its not supposed to be complicated and cluttered with shit.
youd think someone with knowledge in website design would know this

on that note im going with a classic here
tuna melt ftw!
tuna-melt1.jpg

:ph34r:

OMG!!! This just came to me. I've been on FT Riley for the last three years of my life. I have seen TWO older corvettes here. ONE, black, pretty clean, but stock (saw and heard it run and move under own power), BUT it was an 86'. TWO, white, supercharged, t-top, stock exterior, 82' and owned by one of my soldiers. Now unless he keeps his in a garage on post, which would be hard because vettes are fairly long and the garages on post dont allow for much more than a 4door focus, it doesnt even exist!

OMG!!! This just came to me. I've been on FT Riley for the last three years of my life. I have seen TWO older corvettes here. ONE, black, pretty clean, but stock (saw and heard it run and move under own power), BUT it was an 86'. TWO, white, supercharged, t-top, stock exterior, 82' and owned by one of my soldiers. Now unless he keeps his in a garage on post, which would be hard because vettes are fairly long and the garages on post dont allow for much more than a 4door focus, it doesnt even exist!

fail... dont feed the fire.. this thread is about sammichs now damnit!

and first of all never said i ran 10s i run 9.2 at 152 but anyway yes the car is in mint condition not a single scratch on it has 28k on it. When i came back from iraq my father gave me the car as a gift i then put my money into the car the body interior are perfect condition and weve had the car appraised at 47k but anyways

In the pictures of your vette it looks like you have NH plates on it. It looks like there is Live Free or Die at the top and a moose is on the plate. But it says you live in Arizona. BSFLAG

In the pictures of your vette it looks like you have NH plates on it. It looks like there is Live Free or Die at the top and a moose is on the plate. But it says you live in Arizona. BSFLAG

His prelude has Arizona plates.

As for the NH plates, I am embarrassed that he ever lived or paid taxes here...

HMmmm i need to go to lunch...that Gyro looked pretty damn good.

:drool:

not only that.. the pics of "him" washing the vette and the pics of the prelude .. 2 completely different houses, quality of pictures and different license plates... i smell :bs:

actually, i believe he has the vette... look at the retard washing it.. matches perfectly w/ the grammar here

what i dont believe is all his wild claims.. like the fact he has a 500hp GSR turbo motor he was thinking about swapping into the prelude.. bhahhaha

26522270074_medium.jpg

im not talking about having the admins add stuff such as ads or pictures. Im talking about the theme changing it from the original v bulletin theme i have a bunch of themes if the admins want them i can give u them

I dont have a picture, i will get one next time im there,
but Jason's Deli is the absolute fucking shit when it comes to sandwiches.

I feel sorry for you guys that dont have one near you, but if you do, and you havnt tried it, go. you wont be disappointed.

im not talking about having the admins add stuff such as ads or pictures. Im talking about the theme changing it from the original v bulletin theme i have a bunch of themes if the admins want them i can give u them

its easier on the eyes this way.. i doubt B's gonna change it for you.. lol

About - IGN Entertainment

IGN Entertainment, a division of News Corporation, is a global leader in three business verticals: media, digital distribution, and game technology.

You mean to tell us that you founded and created this site?

What was it like when you sold your stake to Rupert Murdoch? It must be nice to be on a first name basis with a powerful media mogul. What did you do with your share of the take?

Was it difficult to watch your baby be taken over and turned into an inglorious corporate whore?

I need a job so if you could call Rupert for me and put in a good word....

Back