The Sammiches thread that used to be Chunk Norris Jokes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

he must've put it into the bodywork on that hideous prelude

i trade my dumped bike for it and like i said i need a car that sips gas not guzzles it and the car dont look anything like that now.
and yes it was hideous huge dents and large scratches. car is now baby blue with white z3 fenders with baby blue outlining the z3 vents

Facepalm.jpg

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2652227

So...i've gone through that car domain page.

and this image:

2.jpg

pretty well matches the car domain stuff.

so where's the 30 grand?

i see nitrous (600, MAYBE 800), a new intake (high ball at 400 bucks), arp studs (highball again at 300), and a new TB (high ball yet one more time at 800).

So you MAYBE have 3500 bucks in that engine. based on car domain stuff.....wheres the other 27k?

Theres no way that motor has 30k in components. Id believe 30k if someone else did every last bit of work. From pullin the motor to buildin it and reinstallin it, then tunin it. But even at that, usually a car with more than even 10k in the motor has a super clean engine bay.

Last edited:
are u retarded the car domain is from when i had to replace my head gaskets. the car has a billet crank hyperutectic pistions made by keith black if u dont know who that is need to find a new hooby. its a 350 bored 40 over makin it a 357. that procharger as since been upgraded to the procharger f1c im pushing 32psi. nitrous has never been used. and really dosnt need to be used. rebuilt 700r4 built by eatmyshift.com. Reverse valve body. msd 6al ignition w/retard. DUI coil 75,000 volts. msd distributor and timing gears. Edel brock hi flow intake manifold ported. Not 300 bucks but anyway. Edelbrock Hi flow plenum and Runners both ported out. Gaskets ported to match. dual 92mm throttle body. what else u want to know

super clean did u not notice it was raining outside in the pic well when we go to shows with it i have won best in show and best modified corvette 2 years in a row at the super chevy show in nh. won best in show at Manchester dobles chevy show

are u retarded the car domain is from when i had to replace my head gaskets. the car has a billet crank hyperutectic pistions made by keith black if u dont know who that is need to find a new hooby. its a 350 bored 40 over makin it a 357. that procharger as since been upgraded to the procharger f1c im pushing 32psi. nitrous has never been used. and really dosnt need to be used. rebuilt 700r4 built by eatmyshift.com. Reverse valve body. msd 6al ignition w/retard. DUI coil 75,000 volts. msd distributor and timing gears. Edel brock hi flow intake manifold ported. Not 300 bucks but anyway. Edelbrock Hi flow plenum and Runners both ported out. Gaskets ported to match. dual 92mm throttle body. what else u want to know

super clean did u not notice it was raining outside in the pic well when we go to shows with it i have won best in show and best modified corvette 2 years in a row at the super chevy show in nh. won best in show at Manchester dobles chevy show

sandwich.png

Easy chief, I didnt mean clean as in dirt, I meant clean as in organized.

EDIT: It took me a while to fully comprehend this. You say best in show at the Super Chevy car show? What year?

Last edited:
my lord do the lies never stop?

keith black pistons are 400 bucks tops

even with the stuff you listed you're barely at 12k.

Easy chief, I didnt mean clean as in dirt, I meant clean as in organized.

EDIT: It took me a while to fully comprehend this. You say best in show at the Super Chevy car show? What year?

^^this

Last edited:
Ive already got 2 reasons why I dont believe him. And unlike this guy, Ive got proof at hand.

like i said i built the site not the compny dipshits

1.) As E pointed out, I never said you built the companies. You claim that you designed their websites. We say that you were 12 years old when they went online. Either prove that you designed the sites or shut the hell up.

2.) I find it really hard to believe that you designed or even manipulated anything that has to do with the Internet seeing as you can't even figure out a simple forum quote function.

3.) Thanks for completely ignoring my other two points (the 9 second run and the $47,000 car appraisal).

4.) You are an ass-hat. Make me a sandwich bitch.

Back