The Sammiches thread that used to be Chunk Norris Jokes

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sandwich05.jpg

sandwich14.jpg

sandwich06.jpg

i am a sgt i was in iraq from september 06 to december 07 on cob spiecher. which is tikrit iraq. i am a combat engineer with the 1st engineer battalion out of fort riley kansas here was my address 6801 meade loop apt 2 fort riley ks 66442 my motor pool was 1 mile from my house on caison hill. and yes i saw combat we did route clearence. looking for bombs. My company was 41st Mac mac means mobility agumentation company. and yes i own a 93 prelude 4ws si.i have this car because i needed a car that sips gas not chugs it. Also it is for sale as i have a chevy metro that is better on gas so if u want it please make an offer.

LMAO E. Oh, and mushrooms are the SHIT!

That variety has no hallucinogenis properties, therefore it is not the shit. If Im gunna eat a sandwich with mushrooms on it, by the last bite I wanna be thinkin the sandwich is eatin me.

That variety has no hallucinogenis properties, therefore it is not the shit. If Im gunna eat a sandwich with mushrooms on it, by the last bite I wanna be thinkin the sandwich is eatin me.

:lmao:

fair enough

wow

Dude, either put up or shut up. It's that simple.

You CLAIM that your Vette runs a 9.2, yet all you can show us is a blurry video of a car running in the 11s. If you can run nines then post up a video or a time slip and prove it.

You CLAIM that Vette was appraised at nearly 50 grand, yet you provide no proof. If you seriously did get it appraised, then you have paperwork showing the estimated value. Post it up on here and prove it.

You CLAIM that you had a big hand in designing all of these famous websites (IGN being the most famous), yet numerous persons here have pointed out that you were a kid when IGN went online, so your claim is pretty improbable. Still though, if you can post something up here that proves that you are involved with these sites, then do it.

Do you see the pattern here? PROOF! You make all these crazy claims, and then bitch at us for criticizing you. If any or all of these claims are true, you should be able to prove it pretty easily. So either prove it, and put us all to shame, or just shut the hell up please...

like i said i built the site not the compny dipshits

SANDWICHES MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

talk about sandwiches, or shut your whore mouth when men are talking

slappy.jpg

Dude, either put up or shut up. It's that simple.

You CLAIM that your Vette runs a 9.2, yet all you can show us is a blurry video of a car running in the 11s. If you can run nines then post up a video or a time slip and prove it.

You CLAIM that Vette was appraised at nearly 50 grand, yet you provide no proof. If you seriously did get it appraised, then you have paperwork showing the estimated value. Post it up on here and prove it.

You CLAIM that you had a big hand in designing all of these famous websites (IGN being the most famous), yet numerous persons here have pointed out that you were a kid when IGN went online, so your claim is pretty improbable. Still though, if you can post something up here that proves that you are involved with these sites, then do it.

Do you see the pattern here? PROOF! You make all these crazy claims, and then bitch at us for criticizing you. If any or all of these claims are true, you should be able to prove it pretty easily. So either prove it, and put us all to shame, or just shut the hell up please...

like i said i built the site not the compny dipshits

he pretty clearly said WEBSITES, and nowhere did he imply that you stated that you built the company

apparently your reading comprehension skills suck as much ass as your spelling and use of basic grammar

and you still havent posted any form of proof

also you suck at using the [ quote ] function...

stupid fucker

Apparently he was able to build IGN.com, yet has no fucking idea about how bbcode tags work.

This story keeps getting better and better.

Also,
394851223_1521b4930a.jpg

Avocado just adds a little je ne sais quois. Tasty.

SANDWICHES MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!

talk about sandwiches, or shut your whore mouth when men are talking

slappy.jpg

Busted out laughing loud as hell at 5:44 in the morning. Takes a lot to snap me out of the zombie trance I wake up in..

GyroBig.gif

Gyro's, emm effers.

There's two places near me... Quick Bite has the most phenomenal gyros in the world (they fry the meat on their stove after they cut it, makes it crispy and juicy and delicious), but their tzatziki sauce is bland. Jester's has the most spectacular sauce but the gyros are average. So I usually order a gyro from Jester's and get like 3 or 4 extra containers of sauce, then my next few gyros from Quite Bite are ordered plain.

homer-drool.gif

your correct I have no idea how bbcode works whats ur email let me send u a little file. you will love it. i swear u will. if u dont like it or find it funny i will not post on this site anymore. and this is a boring forum the layout has nothing therere

Back