The Top 10 Gayest Cars

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 21 2003, 09:04 PM
once again ....

its not cars that are considered "gay"

its cars owned by gay/lesbian people

thank you

for the 5th time...

its not the CARS that are gay, but rather a survey of GAY people, and what they drive.

yeah I think the saab's are mostly driven by lesbians, you know cause of there "box"-ey shape, hahaha, think about.

:rant: I like Golf's and Jetta's. :rant:

They should have added a foot note on the Golf, Bug, and Jetta....

** Excludes 1.8T, Turbo S, and VR6 equipped models. Apparently :ghey: people are severe cheapasses.

:bo:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 21 2003, 08:04 PM
once again ....

its not cars that are considered "gay"

its cars owned by gay/lesbian people

ummm no. at the top it says "actual quotes from email NOMINATIONS" ...and those quotes are from people saying what car they THINK would be driven by gays.

even if it is from real people its still fun to list gay cars like Delsols and Geo Storms

picture a geo storm with a 8" tach 15" wheels with rubber bandtires lowered "cut springs" and a popboys uni exhaust tip hanging off the stock muffler pointed \ becuase it does not clear the bumper cover.... ahhhh gotta love geo storms

there actually is a guy here that works down the road from where i live that works at a local pizza place that drives a riced out Geo Storm. 16" rims, big ass APR aluminum wing, Geo Storm Type-R stickers, fartpipe and a white hood with LED washer nozzle things. its hella :ghey: i laugh at it everytime i see it...LMMFAO

I completely feel the wrangler is gay. There nothing gayer than driving past a wrangler with the top off with 4 guys inside. Something about it just screamed homo to me.

lol, so true....but I live in a surf town--If I see boards, it's okay to be shirtless, if no boards, then they have a LONG trip back to San Fagcisco.

Originally posted by Baker@Jun 22 2003, 10:15 PM
I completely feel the wrangler is gay. There nothing gayer than driving past a wrangler with the top off with 4 guys inside. Something about it just screamed homo to me.

ya that does scream COUGH COUGH FAGGOT COUGH COUGH to me when i see more than one guy
driving a jeep wrangler with the top down....

its either faggots, or totally 80's to see guys doing that. then they pretend their shit is fast.

you know what else is a GAY ass car to me?

well not "car" but a truck.

in so cali, we got a shitload of fucking whiteboys, who drive these lifted toyota, chevy and what not trucks
with the guard rail in the front, big non-painted white fenders that stick out way too far, no bed with big ass tires that toe OUT about 1 foot when they take turns....

what the fuck do you need a truck for in the city of los angeles???????????????????????????????

if this was the midwest, i can totally understand......

then they put the "flowmasters" on there (they aint trippin on no flowmaster'? they jus fo dekarashun purposes)
and they put the hyperwhites, then they try to rev on ever import they see like they are fast or something...

when my civic ex was stock, i had some queer in a full size chevy that was lifted 3 feet off the ground rev on me....
i PULLED on his slow ass :lol:

Originally posted by E_SolSi@Jun 21 2003, 02:01 PM
the GTI 1.8T is a sweet car... i have a few friends with them

:werd: My freind has done some upgrades and its really quick. It suprised me! It owned a 97 prelude sh w/intake and exhuast.

BMW 3 series = gay??? YEAH RIGHT!! :angry:

hahaha today when i was driving on the highway I saw a guy (shirt off of course) driving a wrangler with a liscence plate that said "macho 1". I almost drove off the road I was laughing so hard.

Originally posted by SolPWR@Jun 23 2003, 01:33 PM
what about the mini cooper? a lot of people think thats a gay car!

If you have seen Italian Job, you would take that back.

Originally posted by karnash+Jun 22 2003, 11:19 PM-->
@Jun 22 2003, 10:15 PM
I completely feel the wrangler is gay.  There nothing gayer than driving past a wrangler with the top off with 4 guys inside.  Something about it just screamed homo to me.

ya that does scream COUGH COUGH FAGGOT COUGH COUGH to me when i see more than one guy
driving a jeep wrangler with the top down....

its either faggots, or totally 80's to see guys doing that. then they pretend their shit is fast.

you know what else is a GAY ass car to me?

well not "car" but a truck.

in so cali, we got a shitload of fucking whiteboys, who drive these lifted toyota, chevy and what not trucks
with the guard rail in the front, big non-painted white fenders that stick out way too far, no bed with big ass tires that toe OUT about 1 foot when they take turns....

what the fuck do you need a truck for in the city of los angeles???????????????????????????????

if this was the midwest, i can totally understand......

then they put the "flowmasters" on there (they aint trippin on no flowmaster'? they jus fo dekarashun purposes)
and they put the hyperwhites, then they try to rev on ever import they see like they are fast or something...

when my civic ex was stock, i had some queer in a full size chevy that was lifted 3 feet off the ground rev on me....
i PULLED on his slow ass :lol:

dood, my girlfriend is from san diego and the first time I went back there we were walking down some kinda strip thing by the beach with a bunch of shops and bars andd shit on friday night and that was the first thing i noticed. I proceeded to ask her "whats with all the retards in trucks out here"

this just goes to show that most gay ppl have relatively good taste.

Back