THE WALL!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
The Landlord will be getting married soon, and his new wife to be is...well....A BITCH!!!

She is buying a new huge pathfinder or something big and SUV-ish....

And she wants to park it in the middle bay, of the 3 car garage that I live in..litterally...

And she told the landlord that she wants her truck to have PRIVACY.... :blink:

WTF??? Like I am going to see it mate with BMW or something??? :roll:

Well...here's the Privacy Wall they put in yesterday...and apearantly...all my stuff has to go on my side... THE WALL

It's not a big deal, they have every right to do it, and I was slightly intruding and useing their side for a while, I guess all the shit I had piled up made a clutter too much for them, so I have been spending the last two days sorting and moving things....

And because of the size of my new abode, I really don't think I will be able to fit a car in and actually work on it....or even get out of the car if I drive it in....

soooo....I'm going to see a real estate agent in the morning...and were going to move.....Fuck this shit, and the way I've been seggragated.... :angry:

that wall is not up to code. a building inspecter will tell you to knock that shit down

Originally posted by Airjockie@May 5 2004, 03:43 PM
And she told the landlord that she wants her truck to have PRIVACY.... :blink:

That's the lamest excuse for her being scared of you messing with her truck I've ever heard of. :D

thats shitty, its doesnt look like you could work on a car in there very easily. awell, on to bigger and better things right?

his lanlord is jamacian too. damn reverse racism. lol

but in all seriousness, the wall sucks.

im german.
so is E and rob

lets make like 1989 and unite the east and west once again. lol

WHAT THE FUCK- that's bullshit dude

fuck your landlord, find a house and you can have as much shit in your garage as you want :)

Worse than Jamaican - Haitian. It's nice to see that they relocated the sparking pink switch junction, instead of spending a whole Haitian Dollar on buying a new one.

-> Steve

dood that place is a mess! starting a collection of red dog cases??

Originally posted by 92CivicCx@May 5 2004, 03:47 PM
that wall is not up to code. a building inspecter will tell you to knock that shit down

Not really, its not load bearing. So it shouldn't really matter.

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@May 5 2004, 06:24 PM
dood that place is a mess! starting a collection of red dog cases??

I'm trying to clean it up... :(

And I go thru a lot of Beer :)

looks like with all the stuff Airj0ckey has, him trying to squeeze into one bay is gonna be like trying to stuff 10lbs of shit into a 5lb bag...

oh and your landlord sucks. move out.

bah paying rent sucks! Just ask B =)

its time to get your own house with the option of adding to the family since ya know how that goes =)

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@May 5 2004, 09:27 PM
looks like with all the stuff Airj0ckey has, him trying to squeeze into one bay is gonna be like trying to stuff 10lbs of shit into a 5lb bag...

now you know how Bs clothes feel

Back