this ad is not spelled right

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 16 2003, 01:40 PM
where do you want it?

the eye? 
or the pooper?

:hmm: Let me think about that one? Are you black?

unlike the rest of the assholes on here, i DO give reach-arounds :lol:

At 1st glance it looks good but after that you don’t think anything about it and move on. That ad has been up there for as long as I can remember and no one spotted it out till now. I bet that banner got that person business and no one knew that supercharger was spelled wrong. From the looks of the ad space was a issue so how an error like that can happen.

Oh well, enough joking business, but I know for sure that if a company selling superchargers spelled their ad wrong, I would not buy it. That makes the company look stupid, even if it was an accident, they should be more aware to check their products/advertisements to make sure it is all right. What if they forgot put in one screw or nut for a Supercharger and the thing fell off? 'nuff said.

While we're on this topic...why not throw in grammar and punctuation while we're at it?

Everyone here jumps on people for not using periods. It's hilarious. Now most of us are saying spelling doesn't matter? I'm confused.

Page 2 :owned:

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 16 2003, 07:07 PM
well speling dosnt bother me to mush butt i no 4 a fakt that peepl that cant use punkshoeation pis me the f of.

:asshat:

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 16 2003, 02:49 PM
Oh well, enough joking business, but I know for sure that if a company selling superchargers spelled their ad wrong, I would not buy it. That makes the company look stupid, even if it was an accident, they should be more aware to check their products/advertisements to make sure it is all right. What if they forgot put in one screw or nut for a Supercharger and the thing fell off? 'nuff said.

I would buy from them cuz the help pay for hondaswap, and with the mony I would spend there they can hire a better person to make a better banner ad.

Originally posted by 92CivicCx+Oct 16 2003, 09:09 PM-->
Frankie P.
@Oct 16 2003, 02:49 PM

I would buy from them cuz the help pay for hondaswap, and with the mony I would spend there they can hire a better person to make a better banner ad.

that is a horrible reason to buy from a company. i understand they help pay for hondaswap but they pay per click on the ad. so if you want to help hondaswap, just click a lot. if you buy from them because they advertise here, you are just paying for advertising on a site you already have. go with whoever will give you the best product.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 16 2003, 07:07 PM
well speling dosnt bother me to mush butt i no 4 a fakt that peepl that cant use punkshoeation pis me the f of.

been spelling long?

lol

huk'd on fawnicks werks fur mi!

i wil tri mi best two mack u giy's absolootli hape.

I will stop post whoring now.

Originally posted by get_nick@Oct 16 2003, 10:55 PM
understand they help pay for hondaswap but they pay per click on the ad. so if you want to help hondaswap, just click a lot.

thats not true. All our ad space, minus google ads at the bottom, and the couple other random ones you see, are paid flat rate, monthly- regardless of hits, clicks, impressions, etc.

GOOGLE ads are click powered :) the "real" shops and so forth who run the banners are not click paid.

they buy a month. whether 1 person or 21321321323213 click or view their ad.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 16 2003, 09:24 PM
Khris,

:bawling:

Do I care what you think? Umm... NO.

Wow! Missed this one somehow.

Frankie, you have no business to call me by my first name and then spell it wrong.
You know me about as well as you know who's nuts are in your avatar.
I don't care what you think or if you care what I think. I wanted an opinion from you, I'd give it to you.

And I wasn't spelling your first name superman, I was using your screen name. Secondly, you know me about as well as whose nuts are in my avatar too. So please just shut the fuck up.

Originally posted by Frankie P.@Oct 18 2003, 09:54 AM
And I wasn't spelling your first name superman, I was using your screen name. Secondly, you know me about as well as whose nuts are in my avatar too. So please just shut the fuck up.

Well at least spell that right. There's a b on the end of it.
I don't want to know a guy who has dark tint on ALL windows. You really went all out getting them ALL tinted! Go ahead, player!

Back