this biotch is gonna die

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by 92civicb18b1+Aug 30 2004, 10:27 AM-->
pissedoffsol
@Aug 29 2004, 08:29 PM
do me a favor, keep your gay ass away from me :)
[post=383434]Quoted post[/post]​

I realize this is childish shit, but not only does everyone know I obviously don't take shit like that, but I already tried to settle it nice and easy and she still wants it.

Sure , I could try to settle it east again, but that's just going to make me look like I'm gonna take shit from some chick who talks alot of BS. I'm not saying she's gonna get hurt, just learn her lesson.
[post=383634]Quoted post[/post]​

This is definitely shit on a schoolyard level.... just walk away from her and the other two or three girls involved. Otherwise, it seemed to me that you really like all of this attention directed at you from them and this board. You should print out this thread and save it for reading when you are 25 and just have a good laugh over it.

Originally posted by 94RedSiGal+Aug 30 2004, 11:23 AM-->
Originally posted by 92civicb18b1@Aug 30 2004, 10:27 AM
pissedoffsol
@Aug 29 2004, 08:29 PM
do me a favor, keep your gay ass away from me :)
[post=383434]Quoted post[/post]​

I realize this is childish shit, but not only does everyone know I obviously don't take shit like that, but I already tried to settle it nice and easy and she still wants it.

Sure , I could try to settle it east again, but that's just going to make me look like I'm gonna take shit from some chick who talks alot of BS. I'm not saying she's gonna get hurt, just learn her lesson.
[post=383634]Quoted post[/post]​

This is definitely shit on a schoolyard level.... just walk away from her and the other two or three girls involved. Otherwise, it seemed to me that you really like all of this attention directed at you from them and this board. You should print out this thread and save it for reading when you are 25 and just have a good laugh over it.
[post=383698]Quoted post[/post]​

Your right, this shit is stupid and is defenitly childish, the more and more i read this the more I realize how fuckin retarded the whole thing is. It started over bullshit then escalated from there, when it just coulda ended. I mean I still got that aggrivation, but unless someone actually starts shit with me I think I'm gonna be the better person and end it.

Originally posted by slick*vic*@Aug 31 2004, 10:27 AM
I still think you take it up the ole corn shoot......
[post=384222]Quoted post[/post]​

Only on weekends. :eek: <|----8

J/K

On a side note, you would have gotten a better reaction out of me if it was like 3 days ago. But now I figured out how stupid it is, and to be honest with you, I've been getting more attention through this whole thing then before, and yes that means me getting more pussy (no offense to any of the chicks). So, this bitch actually benefitted me with her little games.

just in case he comes to visit.. i'll ahve one handy

LOL, keep it fresh then.

Then the day I turn gay it will be there for me to practice on. Post a picture of an avacado...i don't even know what they look like.

Back